Chapter 31

Naruto was bouncing around the hideout cleaning, why? Because these people where filthy!

He hated things being unclean as it remained him to much of the past how he would scrounge around for means in dumpsters, it left a bad taste in his mouth. he pored all of his heart into cleaning that he didn't realize most of the Akatsuki members where watching his clean like a maniac.

time passes and Naruto found himself becoming more and more in love with his new home. nothing could compare to the feeling of freedom. he never wanted this feeling to end. he looked out into the starry night from the window in his and Madara's bedroom, Madara walked in and greeted him with a tight embrace. "are you feeling alright my love" he asked in a soothing tone.

Naruto smiled, he leaned up and finally captured his lovers lips. how he loved the man before him. this man was his everything and he didn't wish for their time to be spent apart again.

Naruto was patiently waiting  for the people with in the hideout to wake up, he was making breakfast for them and was happily cooking away, when he felt arms wrap around his waist. he smiled and looked over and saw his one true love holding his waist, only it wasn't him... he had lines on his body and he wasn't talking wait a second, this wasn't Mada-sama at all! so naruto let out a yelp and jumped away from it. to his surprise he was greeted with laughter Sasori was pocking fun at him for freaking out but was interrupted by the real Madara showing up and smacking him upside the head. all in all his like turned out to be vary fun and peaceful.

or is it... 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

so this story ends here but I will be making a second book to this story but it wont be out till maybe next mouth, that's right I decided to actually get back into righting for this story! so when the time comes you will be seeing much more of me!