Chapter 12

My eyes skimmed over each word of my book, I had read it many times and still, I anticipate what's to come during the moments of the steamy romance, I no longer blush at it like I did when I was young but I can't ever put it down.

I look up and scan over my cute little gennin, Sasuke was brooding well staring ahead, Sakura was close to him like always staring at him in a very... stalkerish way. My eyes trailed to the blond bundle of joy, I still can't really help but see his adorable crying face from that one moment when the other two ganged up on him like that. I feel my heart clench just thinking about it.

But, from what I can tell Sakura and him have a mutual friendship at the moment, not once had she picked on him.

I quickly glanced at the other Uchiha, he was too... suspicious, he looked like him, spoke like him, sometimes even acted like him, and apparently, he's named after him. I turned back to my book well I thought about it, physically it's impossible for him to be THE Madara Uchiha, but... they are way too similar in comparison.

What if he was immortal?

My thoughts were cut short by having Sakura break through my daze. "Hmm?" I questioned. "Are there any ninja in the land of waves?" She nervously asked I shook my head before replying, "no, there are no ninja in the land of waves, there are their own villages. Each with their own customize" I stared a small lecture explaining what she should have learned in the academy, I still can't quite understand how she's the top kunoichi.

After the small explanation and telling her there are no ninja in the waves I noticed Tazuna tense up, which is quite suspicious, I choose to keep my new found information hidden for now but Sasuke and Madara both noticed.

Our walk continued quietly, I looked at the ground and noticed a puddle, it hadn't rained In weeks and the chakra radiating off of it proved it was a low-class genjutsu. Well, may as well see where this will go.

I walked past the puddle just a bit more before a pair of chains wrapped around me rather quickly, I had already go through with replacing my body and now sat behind a tree. Soon my substitution was destroyed and Sakura looked on in horror as well as Naruto before he jumped into action with the other two, "one down" one of the chunnin level ninja said, "five to go" both ninjas said together.

Sasuke made the first move using a shuriken to lock the chains into a tree Madara using a kunai to lock it in place. Sakura stood in front of the bridge builder with a kunai in had just in case, but she moved so slowly that if the boys didn't move as they did she would be dead along with the bridge builder. Naruto was watching all of this with a straight face, but once the chains detached from both of the ninjas claw-like gantlets they changed and dashed at Sakura, she closed her eyes waiting for impact, I jumped out quickly and only managed to grab one well the other ran at her full speed, and when I looked over.

Naruto stood with his arms in a cross formation standing in front of her and Tazuna. The ninja's claws dug into his arms, I cringed but he was throwing back with a kunai already embedded into his throat, Naruto didn't even flinch. It hurt to know that the reaction was from all the pain and suffering he's already been through. I tied up the brother who's alive against a tree well grabbing the other and leaning him against the same tree his brother was tied to.

Now that I got a better look at them I realized they are the demon brothers from the bingo book.

"Good job Naruto, Madara, Sasuke. Sakura" she looked up at me when I called her name. "Never close your eyes. If Naruto wasn't there you would have died" I said not even bother to look at her. "Naru-chan, I told you to be careful and rely on me" I turned around to see Madara scolding Naruto well he only pouted childishly.

I eye smiled in their detection, "maa maa, stop with the lectures come here Naruto let me see your arms" he nodded then walked over to me. I watched as his arms slowly held but I still wrapped them in bandages. "We should head back, the poison from the claws has probably already entered your bloodstream,," I said calmly but firmly. I was surprised when Naruto shook his head and started doing... hand signs...

He caught my dumbfounded expression then shook his head with a sigh, "Sensei, he said there's no need to worry, the poison can't affect him because it's only weak and he's immune to weak poisons" I nodded with an eye smile then got up, I turned to a stiff Tazuna, "you have a lot of explaining to do" he nodded firmly.

After he explained to us the situation about the business tycoon Gato and him draining all of the waves of its resources, and that the only way to free them is to build a bridge that will connect them to the mainland, we all took a second to rest. "Alright" I called catching the attention of all my gennin.

"It's up to you whether or not we should keep going or head back," I said looking at them all waiting for an answer. Madara looked over to Naruto and him doing the same. Madara looked up at me. "Naru-chan and I wish to keep going" Sasuke "hn'd" in agreement and Sakura nodded after him.

"Alright then let's continue our journey," I said turning to continue walking well the others followed suit. "Thank you" Tazuna faintly spoke but I and all my gennin heard.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yo! Sooo this update was a bit late I know, but! I have an excuse, as you know I already once had this problem with my internet going out and it did again because well My family's not the richest and such but whatever.

I also wanted to ask... who's Pov should be next! If you hadn't picked it up then I'll tell you but this chapter was a surprise chapter with Kakashi's Pov but it was fun! And I want to do another it won't be next chapter but I will have it soon and it also gives you a glimpse into the mind of the character as well which I find fun!

FACE TIME~

(*'◒'*)