35

Yes, I know I'm posting this on the 24th.
BUT ANYWAYS KEITH'S BIRTHDAY YAY UM YES PLEASE SERVE THAT TEA
ok anyways just wanted to say happy birthday to my favorite red boi :D

For the first time in forever, Pidge was raging.
"And like, she didn't even think to say sorry for creeping you the frick out!" Pidge sighed looking to her friend. "Aw, Hunk. Sorry for annoying you. I just feel like I want to the punch that girl." Pidge balled her fists up.

"You're the cutest when you're a little ball of anger." Hunk giggled. Trying to be more serious, he coughed. "Right. Sorry, um. Nadia isn't that bad. She isn't even going to Tulsa, she goes to Middleton High. Stop fussin' about it."
He nudged her as she walked.

"Can you remember our days in Middleton?" Pidge asked, trying to hold a laugh.
"I sure can." Hunk smiled. "We were train wrecks." Pidge assured.

...

Matt rang the McClain's doorbell. Veronica had been brought home after being found, drunk, at HCAA's parking lot. She answered the door.
"Hey, Come In. Just to let ya' know, Rachel is really mad. She's upstairs, good luck." With no context other than that, Matt hurried up the stairs.

"Rachel!" Matt knocked on the door, rather aggressively. "Yeah? What?" She grunted, followed by a sigh, and footsteps approached.
"What, Matt?" She agitatedly said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Matt smiled.
"It's whatever." She childishly shrugged her shoulders, incoherent if he entered the room or not. Matt slouched. "Rachel! I said sorry, what else do you want me to do?"

With this, Rachel grew less malicious.
She sighed. "I'm sorry, too. I know it was careless of me to not want to take care of my own sister." She rested her head on Matt's chest. In an instant, he lifted her chin.
"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for."
Rachel beamed thankfully that her and Matt could end an unnecessary conflict.

"I love you." She murmured only for him to hear. "I love you more." He insisted.
The girl glared. "I love you most." Rachel smartly played. "I love you to the world—scratch that—to all the planets and back, Rachel." Matt smiled cutely, knowing that the girl would get flustered.

Though she didn't one bit. "Matthew Holt. Every-time I see you, I could feel the love from my heart to yours, you dork." Rachel did admit that she was blushy on the inside, though not aloud. Matt was the one who got the most flustered.

...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Lance lunged forward, Lansing on top of Keith on his red-sheeted bed.
"God, Lance." Keith managed to mumble.
Lance wore a puzzled expression on his face as Keith laid on the bed below him. "Thanks." Keith said at last. He hated his birthday.
Attention? Keith hated it. That's the one thing he loathed, it was attention.

Lance flopped down like a fish on land,
he and Keith's stomachs now relying on each other. "Do you not like your birthday?" Lance asked, his lips now forming a pout. Keith blushed at the realization of their position, and attempting to fix it. He scouted upwards, dragging Lance down. Immediately pulling him back up, Keith smiled.

"Yes, I do." He lied. "You're such a dorky liar!" Lance accused, having no idea how the hell he ended up in Keith's lap. "I am, I really am." He admitted. Lance scowled. "Well, I got you something." A red box, a blue ribbon.
"Lance." Keith whined. "Open it!" Lance encouraged, knowing Keith didn't particularly ask for anything. What he was about to do was bold move, but that was a summary of Lance for you. Bold.

The box was extremely light, and shaking it made the faintest noises. The box glided open easily, and behold a piece of paper.
Keith glanced at it, then back at Lance.
"Thanks?" Keith lovey chuckled. What was Lance up to? "Would you just read it?" Now that box was open, Lance was pretty sure he was on the verge of a panic attack. His vitals spiked, and he felt a pit at the bottom of his stomach.

The paper unfolded, and it read:
"Look at me." Keith questioned this.
Though, he followed instructions.

Without words, Lance leaned in. It definitely caught Keith off guard. ((No joke, guard corrected to gay 😂)) Their lips barely touched at first, being that Lance is a scared little boy. Keith thought this was a weird dream, it probably was. No, it wasn't.
As soon as their lips touched, that close panic attack had vanished. Lance's stomach lifted, his eyes glistened.

Pulling away, Lance bit his bottom lip.
"So," Lance barely managed to say.
"Happy Birthday?" He awkwardly blushed a very deep red. No response, just a longing look. As if they were communicating, Keith smiled. "Thanks, Lance." Pulling him forward once more, Keith mumbled against Lance's lips. And so the one in disbelief was Lance himself, this plan kind of back fired.

Keith kissed Lance.

That's unexpected.

...

Adam rolled his eyes at Shiro in the gym. He was watching through the window, and Shiro was such a show off, even if he didn't mean to be. Setting his phone aside, Adam picked up Shiro's coffee, which he snuck in by the way, and entered the gym.

"Shiro! Take a break would you? You can come back later." Adam called out, and Shiro stopped his bench pressing. "Fine, I'll come back to this later. But! You have to buy me coffee for dinner." Shiro smiled, walking through the doorway. Adam scowled, yet he faked a smile.

"You drink too much caffeine! You'll become more naive." Adam nudged. Shiro dully stared.
"Please!" He pouted visibly. Adam scanned Shiro, who's long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his forehead creased. This man wanted some coffee. "Okay! Fine, you can have your coffee. But Takashi, I will ask one thing of you, though." Adam started easily as Shiro rolled his sleeves back down.

"We'll consider this outing a date." Adam apparently flirted. Shiro's expression quirked, a spike in his vitals, his eyes widened. With a reassuring smile from Adam, his mood softened.

"Sure." He compiled.

YES! SHADAM/ADASHI ((whatever you wanna call it)) OFFICIAL DATE ¡YES!
oh and also KLANCE KISS AHHHHHH

Sorry I'm just really excited for something I wrote, and I knew was going to happen. Angst will come though, I assure you of that.

Update on the ending of this book, I won't be ending it at forty chapters.
It's too soon, and we just got a Klance kiss and Adashi date. Pidge and Hunk are yet to become companions, and Rachel's baby...so I've changed my mind.

This book will end somewhere around sixty to seventy chapters. I really have grown close to these characters, and I will finish off this book before the final season of Voltron.

I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter,
it's been real my dudes. Kisses, Rena <3