CH. 12

TWELVE: vacation

TWELVE: vacation

Rose woke up all alone on the bed, suddenly remembering the night between her and Jungkook. Her face flushed, slapped her head and buried her face on the pillow of embarrasment. She rubbed her eyes and got up, making her way to change into her maid uniform.

But a note was pinned on her drawer, it says,

Hello, Rosé. My stay here in the mansion is quite exciting, especially I got to meet someone extraordinary as you. Don't worry, I burned your uniform so you wouldn't have to be a maid, teehee~ Nevertheless, I hope you maintain your relationship healthy, as long as remember to live, do it. Please. For the sake of the people and Jungkook, stay alive.

Taehyung gave you choices, and you chose the dangerous path, and I'm grateful for how brave you are in choosing to love him instead.

From,
Loving eomma, Jin.

Dangerous path? What was he talking about is what Rose's mind is lingering right now.

But then it hit her.

"Means make him fall in love with you, stay alive and tame his inner demons. Or, don't make him fall in love with you. Because if you do, your death is possible when you become his lover. If that happens, our identities will be expose because the news will be filled of Jungkook killing citizens in Myeondam."

He kissed her, and she kissed him back. Which means, Rose is exchanging feelings with Jungkook. But she never really liked him, the thought of her responding to his kiss made her wonder why she even did that when she has no romantic feelings towards him.

Or atleast, that's what she believes.

.

No, no, no! I can't believe I just kissed that asshole. And worse, it was my first time. What the hell was I thinking?! Now he thinks I like him. Stupid Chaeyoung, stupid Rose, stupid ice cream loving jerk!

I feel so embarrassed that I didn't dare to come outside of my room.

.

Morning was quite uncomfortable due to the reason behind her absence at breakfast. Even so, during afternoon hours Lisa had called Rose outside to play chess, and she couldn't refuse her. Rose tried her best to look normal, and not giving everyone the look of utter disgust and embarrassment. She even told herself to not make any direct contact with Jungkook.

The others were busy playing basketball while the girls are left at the picnic table.

It was picnic day, and this family holds traditions of having leisure once in a while, or even taking vacations far from home. On their usual, gothic and vampire-like outfits, the girls had chosen a way different type of clothing that suits the weather.

Jisoo, Irene and Lisa watched the boys play basketball, while Rose shyly approached them.

"Why haven't you come outside for breakfast, Rose?" Irene asked.