CH. 24

TWENTY-FOUR: a dream

I've completely fallen into this abyss of darkness, where I know I couldn't possibly get back. Slowly I can feel arms pulling me into this different person, into this creature I despise the most. The evil me.

I have no control in what I am doing. Everything seems so wrong but this new person talk as if everything he do is right. Kidnappping women, hoping one of them would fufill his desires.

"She's fine if you're gonna ask me. And will you stop that kidnapping? Just go kill some animals or something." He said on the other side of the line but he didn't respond, he just listened and ended the call. 

So she's with him.

17:
Mingxi
Lily

19:
Sanari
Hannah

18:
Kwong-shin

He even listed to the girls' names. I don't care about these girls. I just want her back. I just want to embrace her again. I just want to kiss her lips, but this fucking curse inside me created a monster that I am unable to take control of.

Looking in the mirror I can no longer see who I was before. All I could see now is a possible murderer, if this curse gets worse his temper won't probably last. And every breath in this house will be long gone.

All five of them were tied shut with a rope. Mouths covered, eyes damped from crying, they were a mess and he loved the sight of it.

Closing my eyes is where I drift into my dream world, the only place I could actually feel and see myself. Like a blank space, nothing but white wall around me.

"Jungkook?" A voice called.

"Hey, Roseanne." she often visits me, asking me how my shitty life is.

"Roseanne I... I want to go back. I can't be a monster, I have a family waiting for me."

"A curse is a curse, Jeongguk. We have done something so wrong and we have to pay the price."

"But what did we done wrong?!"

"We were so different yet we continued to love. We broke the balance between the good and the evil. We were victims of love, and now a curse was bestowed."

"Does that rule even exist till' now?"

"Apparently it still does."

"Well what the hell am I suppose to do with this damn curse?!"

"Basically your curse is like a demon inside you. Slowly it takes over, and when it does, you'll just be a voice. To remove that thing you..."

"I what?"