CH. 18

EIGHTEEN: acceptance

The first time I did that to her I didn't really know what to feel afterwards. I was hoping she would get mad and leave me here alone in London and run off home, but that fear all disappeared when I saw her downstairs looking frustrated just by looking at the refrigirator.

"Good morning my love. What's stressing you out?" I said, surprise at even using that name when she hates it. I rub my eyes, approached her and hugged her from behind.

"We have no waffles here, I want waffles for breakfast." she said so cutely like a child pleading for a candy.

"We should get dressed, we're having breakfast outside." her face lightened up as I told her. She immediately jumped and ran upstairs changing clothes by now.

.

"Their waffles were amazing." apparently she had to order three of them before she was fully fulled, and even had to share Jungkook's. As they got outside, the streets in London are beautiful, especially in the morning. He notice her hand getting cold and quickly grabbed it, holding hands as they walk around.

Jungkook immediately spotted an antique store nearby and asked Chaeyoung if she wanted to come, but she took interest in the small stall that was selling jewelry and ancient accessories.

"I'll be right back." Jungkook said. Chaeyoung had already looked at the pretty diamonds the old woman was selling but one ring caught her attention. It had a black diamond, the rarest of all. Though she couldn't believe it was real, though. It's probably just some colored crystal or a coal.

"How would I know it's real?" she asked the old woman who was astounded by her australian accent.

"That ring is real black diamond, lady. I found that ring on the riverside where the owner died." She picked it up, fascinated by how real it looks like, even seeing the smallest of her reflection.

"That ring, owner of a previous vampire princess who is madly in love with a human but didn't had a chance so she casted that ring a love spell in order to make that human fall for her. But eventually she died in battle with the humans along with her lover." said a man who stood beside her, getting startled and got suprised by his sudden apperance.

"Wait ... haven't we met?" she pointed out to him, trying to recall moments before and swore to herself that this man and her met.

"Chan ... Chanyel, wasn't it?"

"It's Chanyeol, but still close to that. Anyways, how are you Rose?"

"Yes, yes of course. How stupid of me. I'm doing fine, Chanyeol. How about you? What're you doing here in London?"

"A little trip I guess."

"I wanted to apologize for back then when.. when my friend said horrible things to you.