CH. 21

TWENTY-ONE: that thing

"It's not a thing, Rosie." said Lisa through the phone.

"Until I prove it really is just a thing, I won't believe this."

"Did the both of you talked about this?"

"Well about why I called you, I kind of needed an advice. Is it normal about
.. his temper?"

"If he's gotten himself into fights and gets irritated easily then it's part of him changing because of his curse. Why, did he hit you?"

"He didn't, but he almost got in a fight. He'd probably be wanted if he didn't hid his face with a hood."

"Some way or another you need to come home. we've been worried. there's also trouble in this house. leave that place before you get trapped."

.

Just when they arrived home, Chaeyoung sat on the living room waiting for him to have a talk. Dropping his body on the couch, both waited for somebody to talk.

"What's the matter with you?" she broke the silence.

"Me? What's wrong with me? I don't know. My girlfriend isn't being honest about some things."

"Honesty? First of all you never tell me where you go. Second, you always ignore a call and would never let me see what pops on your phone."

"Tell me your story first. Everything." he said.

". . . Fine. I went out today because I wasn't feeling so well. Yes, your girlfriend went alone. I strolled on the park and bumped into an old friend. And I come home with you looking for me as if I've done something so horrible."

"Who's your friend?"

"Do we really have to tell names?"

"How would I know if you weren't cheating?"

"Ugh, fine! It's just someone I met in Japan. His name's Chanyeol, he's a good guy unlike someone who freaks out just because I went outside."

His face immediately softened and that worried Chaeyoung though she didn't showed it. She didn't have a clue that Jungkook would know him, and that all of this is connected.

"So you're friend's with him now? Well guess what, that prick's a vampire! And you wouldn't know since you were so caught up with his kindness that you forgot someone's waiting for you at home. And what about that ring?""

"Waiting for you at home? Dare me to count how many nights I wake up with you not beside me. Oh, it's because you were 'caught up' with your textmates you forgot your girlfriend is having nightmares! We're done about the ring conversation. I bought it, end of story. And how about you? Who sends those messages?"