CH. 27

credit for goldies

credit for goldies.edit. follow her on ig for more amazing rosekook edits. her edits are just ❤

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: wrong item

The part where it makes me happy is when I knew everything is perfect. That everything I have today will last for an eternity. Slowly I've come to accept what I am right now, that I am becoming a mother to my own child, and now I know why. It's because of our choice. We were so full of ourselves we forgot everything else despite knowing the consequences of our actions. I knew then what was gonna happen after our connection. I just didn't want to believe it actually did.

"Earth to Chaeyoung." Snapped her fingers, I saw Lisa an inch from my face.

"Hey, we've been calling you for, I don't know. Like the twentieth time?" Jennie said, crossing arms.

"We know you're excited and all about coming back, but before that we need a girls out. Just the four of us." Jisoo added.

"Where's Irene?" I ask.

"She left for London when you were resting. She said you guys wrecked her place and she needed to clean it up and maybe meet up with Jin and Namjoon." Replied Jisoo. It was a bummer I couldn't spend my pregnancy days with Irene, she'd non-stop take care of me 24/7.

"You have to dress nice, remember it's your first baby, not your tenth. You look cranky actually." Lisa blurted out and the girls couldn't agree more. How dare they? Do I really look like that?

I stood up and faced the mirror, seeing how horrible I do look. My dark circles are blacker than Jungkook's soul and my clothes are my old ones, a bit tight so it kinda itch. I really look like a mess and they ain't wrong.

"You gonna face him looking like that? Even when you're pregant you have to look like there's just a big ball of skin attached to your body while still looking like a model." Jennie protest while the others just non-stop agree at what anybody says.

"Yeah there ain't such thing guys. I just need new clothes and soap and I'm back to normal." Everybody sighed and I face palmed, knowing what these are up to.

.

Bothering me to wake up and now this. They've literally dragged me all the way home to a mall and bought me maternity clothes, few of the loose ones but most are fit but comfty enough to wear.

But one dress seem to catch everybody's attention. It's a black thin-strap dress that's a bit loose, enough jewelry glued for it to sparkle and it did caught my eye, but never crossed my mind that I'd wear it. And why would I even wear those?!

"Nuh-uh." I disagree their looks but I ended up loosing. Practically spoiling me isn't gonna do me better but I am enjoying our time together. Lisa might know that she's the 'additional' of this group and I like how well she's getting along with Jennie.