CH. 15

FIFTEEN: is this a honeymoon?

note: there will be changes of perspective further in this chapter. The first one is JK, second change is Chae's.

Their vacation in Okinawa Island ended as expected. Rose got to confess her feelings truthfully in a closet. Lisa and Tae got closer, Yoongi enjoyed his night with Jimin, his roomate.

Everybody was back at the mansion and they didn't expect the mess they saw. Graffiti over the walls, red paint with a symbol familiar to them, ruined trees and a fire lit on the pathway.

"That's eternal fire. Lisa, end it please." Irene ordered, Lisa pointing her hand towards the fire and it slowly burn down, along with the other fires.

"Who the fuck did this?" Yoongi said, all of them standing at their gate seeing the disaster the mansion become. Jungkook, who held tight Rose's hand felt tensed up.

"I know what you're thinking, Jungkook." Jimin talked to him in his own mind.

"We need to move out. For a while." Jungkook replied.

"Have you seen the burning bed of roses?"

"Yes."

"What does that mean?"

"The curse is happening."

Jimin went silent. His serious face turned to Rose who looked frightened by the sight she's seen. Lisa, Yoongi and a few people helped in cleaning up the mess but it wasn't enough to bring back the old look.

As to much surprise they saw at the mansion, inside they saw Namjoon sitting on the living room reading a book. Nobody knows how each would react. But some believe him that he would never do such thing like that.

"Joon, what are you doing here? And where's Jin?" Taehyung asked, along with the others. He closed his book, looking directly at each people, "let's have a meeting, shall we? Meet me upstairs in the library. Rose can come if she want." He got up from the chair and left the room.

.

Jungkook, who was caressing Rose's hand to try and calm her down. He didn't know how to say the words to her. He couldn't say just so casually that her death is actually happening.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. How about you? You look so pale since you saw everything."

"I always look pale, I'm worried about you, you look like you could pass out any moment." he teased her, chuckling.

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes. The door opened, Taehyung and Jimin entering the library and everyone was complete. Namjoon started the meeting by asking them questions what they did on their vacation, if they ever met vampires or other kinds. But one caught his attention when he asked when did Jungkook and Rose started dating.