Chapter 25

"It's almost like I'm psychic and know you're coming."

"Don't start that bull shit with me Calvin, I heard enough of that from Emma growing up."

"And now you're gonna hear it from me."

"If this conversation was gonna be about supernatural powers than I never would've showed up. Tell me what you have to say and let me move on with my life.".

The park he made me come to is just a normal city playground for anyone willing to spend a few hours in nature. It's scattered with benches, trees, woodland creatures, slides, swings, all that happy shit. It's the joy in this crazy town to most people. Don't count me as one of those people.

Calvin gets up from the bench part he's sitting at and then plops himself down on the table part leaving the space where he was for me to sit between his legs like I always used to do when we came up here to sit. Nostalgic at it's best, but now that I think of how much of a movie cliche that it is it kind of makes me sick.

I remember our first Homecoming Dance, this is where we went after. Our first date. Our fourth date. Our last date. Our last moments together. Every time I came home for Christmas break or any break really I would drive through this park and it made me psychically sick to the point where I could've puked. Just imaging him around pacing and pushing me on a swing. I hate him. I hate thinking about him.

"You are absolutely fucking playing yourself and this needs to be quick."

"Why? Did you tell lie Miah Welton.".

I'm at the store. That's what I told Marshy. I was gonna run to the store and find something to make this craving go away. I hate lying to him like this, but believe it or not when I say Calvin's right about us having unspoken words between us still. I mean come the fuck on we didn't have some dramatic break up, but we also didn't have a last moment.

I guess it doesn't matter. I'm not planning to run back to him, despite the way all of this seems. Calvin is the last man I want to be with. He's cute and funny and everything, but he just doesn't know how to act!

All he does is flirt with every girl he knows and play around with people's feelings because... god I don't even know why. Probably his fucked up family life and lack of a mother that cares about him. Yeah I bet that showed him how to treat girls.

"What's it like?" He mumbles

I scowl at him, "what.".

Calvin leans into his knees a bit getting closer to me and staring my bump up and down. "Being pregnant.".

I shrug a little and touch the bump thinking about Marshall. His baby blue eyes, his cute little smile, and his laugh.

I've never felt this way about someone. Not even Calvin. Marshall is truly what I want, but I'm never gonna move past anything if I don't get all of my feelings in the open. That's what Tamara said. That's what feels best.

I smile a little and look up at him, "it's incredible, growing a perfect little Marshall and Miah.".

Calvin nods slowly with a strange look in his golden eyes, he looks away from me for a few seconds till his fake happiness come back, and he forces a smile I know is killing him inside, "so are you guys together or just waiting for a baby.".

"We're together."

"Do you love him."

"More than anything- I just keep fucking up so much."

"How?"

"Well for starters I'm lying to him right now because I know he won't understand me going to get these shitty feelings out to you."