Chapter 38

I lean back onto Marshall's arm while my eyes follow the actions of our hero... well my hero Dr. Peter Vankmen. Would you believe Marshall hasn't watched Ghostbusters since the 90's while he was high on drugs. That's the only reason we're watching it, homie doesn't remember half of it.

Well and the other reason was because the rest of the movies he owns are little kid movies, he bought most of them when his girls were little and they would stay up for hours on end watching The Little Mermaid or Hercules or The Fox and the Hound. The classics.

I peek up at Marshall as he sort of stares off at the floor. His eyes are squinted and he looks tired, but that beam of happiness and excitement is still radiating off of him.

This man truly loves his home. I don't just mean here at Mather's Manor, but the whole damn state of Michigan. He just loves the hell out of it. The second the car crossed the state line he began pointing things out to me and telling me about them. Telling me small facts or some little story here and there.

We did not, unfortunately, drive through Detroit like I wanted to. He said that's an adventure for another day. I'll keep that in my mind for the next time we drive here.

Marshall sort of shakes the look out of his eyes as he looks at me with a small, half smile. I smile back and gently touch his leg, "what?".

"You like the house?"

"Yeah, it's pretty... it's very much filled with a character."

"Is that a good thing."

"It is."

"Good. Miah?"

"Yep?"

"... was it hard for you to move out from your parents?"

"Yeah, I get clingy and attached to things. Why do you think I sit so close to you all the time.".

I let out a laugh, and Marshall kind of snickers, but it's faint and something is in his head keeping him from laughing like me.

Ugh. I have to pee. "Will you help me up?".

Marshall doesn't even think about why or any other thing around him. He gets up, grabs my hands, and helps me to stand up with my belly that looks like it's about to bust. I can't wait to just give birth and be done with being pregnant.

I walk with Marshall as he helps me up the steps and down the hall to the first bathroom on the left. The closest bathroom... which is perfect because I feel like I'm about to piss myself.

We make it into the bathroom, me sitting on the toilet to do my thing, and Marshall standing in the mirror looking at himself.

"You don't have to stay with me, I think I got it from here?"

"Bitch I'm looking at something pretty right now, okay, don't try and talk to me dude.".

I roll my eyes and smile to myself. He's just looking at his beard and his teeth and most of his features. He's adorable. Oh by the way, earlier while he was showering I found a few photo albums in a box in one of those spare rooms.

Guess who was the cutest baby ever? Oh Marshall? Yes, but I meant Nate more or less.he was so happy and always right on top of Marshall. So fucking cute. Love them.

I finish doing everything. Peeing, flushing, washing hands... the whole bippity boppity bang. Marshall watches me with this eagle's look as I begin washing my hands and looking up in the mirror with him.

"What Mathers?"

"You look really pretty."

"Don't tell me you have a pissing kink you didn't tell me about."