Chapter 28

April 26, 2017.

My throat hurts and my eyes are starting to water as my laugh continues to force it's way from my chest to my mouth coming out of me like a fucking gasp of air.

This is Miah and my eleventh date and tonight I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend, but for now we've been watching Lethal Weapon and I  love this movie. She owns all of them and a poster because apparently she loves it just as much as I do. More. She loves it more than me I'm not gonna lie about that.

The moment she pushed it in she sat down next to me and she hasn't moved or looked away from the screen once. She just threw on some grey sweat pants, one of the hoodies that she stole on a date, and pulled her hair back showing off two hickeys I gave her a week or so back. We didn't have sex get that out of your head. We just played around a little. A little too much since I had to take care of myself when she left... I'm not complaining. Back to my point.

She's focused and her dark gorgeous eyes are following every move that Martin Riggs makes. She's beautiful and her lips couldn't look better if I sculpted them myself. I can't believe I'm sitting here watching one of my favorite movies with this young, funny, perfect girl that likes me for me and not for the millions I make. She likes me and I'm the luckiest man alive for it.

"Why are you staring at me?". I come out of my daze and make eye contact with Miah staring at me sideways with confusion on her face. "Sorry." I mumble covering my face a bit and sliding my hand over my mouth, "I'm sorry. You look really pretty sitting there like that.".

She smiles and blushes shaking her head like I'm wrong or some shit. "Uh... I'm a mess first of all, I don't even know what the hell my hair is doing. This hoodie has like three wine stains on it.".

"My hoodie."

"Uh... boy you mean my hoodie. Right.".

I smirk. She's right. It's her's now. She has- two or three of my hoodies now and... I mean it doesn't matter I got like thirty or more so I don't need more. I want more, but whatever.

I nod a bit, "Yeah. Your hoodie.".

"Mmm you know who's hoodie I would wear if they gave it to me."

"Who?"

"Martin Riggs, love that fucked up boy.".

My hand drops from my mouth and push her lightly with it some slight jealously rumbling in me for a second, "bitch.".

She laughs beautifully and goes to shove me back, but instead I grab her arms and pull her over into my lap. Her knee grazes my dick making a pain shoot through me, but deep down in that real twisted part of me I can feel myself getting hornier by her touch. I don't think a girl has ever made me wait so long to fuck her before. It's weird.

Miah adjusts herself while wrestling with me, pushing my hands, body, and face away from her as I try to pin her below me. She's pretty fucking squirmy for a curvy girl that doesn't play shit.

"Hold still." I mutter pushing her down by her throat... it feels kind of- weird. Miah settles down a bit holding the wrist of the hand that is squeezing her throat. Her eyes are set up on me and her smirk tells me she likes it, but it also looks like it wants to kill me. Maybe that's just me though.

Miah drops her hand and gently lays it on the exposed part of my upper thigh. My dick jumps a little and I know she can feel it under her back since she's blushing and smiling harder than before. "Oh come on Marshy. I feel like you should know by now I like fucked up boys.".

Holy shit. Holy shit my heart is racing at a thousand miles. I'm fucking frozen staring at her like an idiot with nothing to fucking say. Say something you dumb ass. She's staring at you! Pull something charming out of your ass Shady come on. Charming, seductive. I don't care just something to make her feel like I do. Anything.