Chapter 32

I feel stupid for telling Emma that. She's going to tell Miah before I can, why the fuck did I have to open my mouth? Why couldn't I shut up and deal with it like I normally do. Why did I let that bitch pull it out of me! I hate myself.

Nothing is working out for me today. Everything is getting harder by the minute and I can't figure out why! No. I know why. It's me because fuck me-

"Hi Marshy.".

I stop trying to hang the small shelf I'm working on and look over at Miah as she leans halfway into the doorway. She's wearing one of my hoodies and making my heart throb as she stares into my eyes with an innocent and worried glare... a glare I know is from Emma telling Miah something that she was never supposed to fucking know!

"Hey." I mumble sitting the shelf on the carpet and walking over to her, "what's up baby?".

"I wanted to know when you were going to come out and be apart of this baby shower thing."

"I don't like the way your co-workers stare at me."

"How do they stare at you?"

"Like I raped you or something.".

Miah smiles a little and gently lays her hands on my chest, "you'd rape your mother before you'd rape me.".

I roll my eyes and chuckle a bit with disgust building in the back of my head from that fucking lyric. My fucking lyric, "stop bringing that song up to me.".

"It was quite a moment in Shady's history."

"It was the worst thing I've ever said."

"I disagree, I think the worst lyric you ever said was about Hailie going out and getting smashed while you sit with your grand kids. I mean if I was Kim I would have been pissed at you."

"She was. Why do you think I almost lost custody of my daughter.".

She laughs that adorable laugh only she can muster up out of no where or even when a joke isn't funny. It's smooth at the beginning till she starts to break it up and make this strange gasp at the end, but all the same I'd fuck that laugh out of her if I could.

Miah smirks a little and pinches-, "ow! What the fuck Miah!".

"Are you cold? Why the fuck are your nipples poking out so hard."

"Maybe cause you just grabbed them as hard as you could bitch."

"It was funny."

"You're lucky you're pregnant or I'd do it to you."

"... I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore."

"So I can pinch your nipples."

"So you can throw me down and fuck me till I scream.".

My cheeks blush at first because I really didn't expect that out of her, but the color fades quick and my hands wrap around her waist before my thoughts can think of anything else to do. I pull Miah as close to me as I can get her, smirk at her, and gently place my hand on her sweat round ass, "you just wanna play with Shady huh.".

She nods, "we haven't had sex for what... two months?".

"Something like that."

"How busy are you right now?"

"Don't you got like eight people out there waiting for you."

"They can wait another thirty minutes or more. Please Marshy."

"Shhh. You're being loud you nasty bitch."

"I don't care. Marshall please."

"Your mother is out there."