Chapter 17

"I was born to the human race
Living life and feeling out of place
People said I was wasting my time
Looking to find my kind!".

"I saw you and I realized
You got the fire burning in your eyes
Let's get away and leave it all behind
I'm ready to blow your mind!".

I chant, scream, sing whatever the hell kind of noise is coming out of me to Marshall in the seat directly next to me. He's driving, but barely focusing since I'm over here performing a Kiss song for him.

Outta This World. It is probably one of my favorite Kiss songs out there. A guy looking for love to share with a girl who is like him, but has trouble since he's a rare kind of dude. It is a great and well written song. Marshall has stated that he doesn't care too much for rock bands, but come on it's me and there are few things I have to counteract with that. One: it's me and he loves me. Two: I'll sing it to him. Three: I always get what I want with him.

The next verse must've begun while I was half in my day dream since Marshall is looking at me kind of sideways and waiting for me to sing it again to him.

I smile and lean myself over to him carefully gently kissing his cheek and then licking his bottom lip. He wipes his mouth and smirks, "what the fuck was that?".

"Your lips just look really pretty that's all."

"My lips look good."

"Hell yeah. Part of the reason I don't go to any of your concerts is because watching you rap turns me on."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"How?"

"The way your lips and tongue move so quickly and smoothly over your words- mmm it just makes me think of all the times you gave me a little fun with your tongue.".

He chuckles and tries to focus on driving, but I'm gonna promise now that his concentration shit isn't going to be happening.

I just wanna play with him a little. He's been acting so cute all evening and being sweet... I wanna make him feel special and important. I want him to know that me telling him I loved him earlier was serious and permanent. That he has and is my whole heart. I know exactly what he'll like.

My hand glides onto his thigh gently moving up towards his constrained dick.

I feel his leg twitch and notice how quickly his eyes fill with desire, but that doesn't last long they quickly go dark again and then his hand shoves mine away, "no." he mumbles sternly to me.

"Why?" I whine reaching for him again, but Marshall pushes me away with a more forceful hand, "Miah no, quit whining like a brat.".

A brat? Excuse me, but last time I checked you weren't for the brat kink stuff.

I smirk and reach for his dick again this time unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans with an idea stuck in my head.

"Stop."

"Make me daddy."

"Miah fucking stop seriously we can't right now."

"Please like you said I'm your little brat."

"We're going to dinner I can't ruin you right now."

"It's just Dre! He walked in on me grinding against you in your studio and what did he do? He walked right back out."

"No."

"Fine.".

I turn away from him with a smirk that goes from ear to ear, I flip my dress up, and gently run my fingers over the crotch of my underwear. Marshall looks at me with wide eyes admiring the way my fingers play with myself and the way my face contorts into one of pleasure.