Chapter 12

The rest of the day since I sent that text message has been stressful and ruining for me and my self esteem. Like some sick twisted revenge karma bullshit for hurting my daughters all over again in my same old fucked up ways. Yeah Slim Shady always finds a way to pop himself back out and destroy another innocent life.

First, Paul tells me we're doing tours for Revival, not big ones, but concerts here and there half way across the fucking nation. Miah didn't want me to go away for a week while we were five months into us dating and now she's carrying my child so why would she be okay with me being in and out for a month or more. How many times can she slap me before I walk away from her? Heh... I'd let her follow me, beat the fuck out of me, and I would still run back to her.

There went my day.

Next Hailie and Lainey tell me maybe two hours after the text that they're getting a hotel room tonight and want to have dinner with me at some French place tonight. I know my daughters and since the last thing they know that's big and happened to me is Miah that's all they will want to talk about. I don't mean nice talking either. They're going to drag her name and her personality all because Whitney said she didn't like her. That fucking dinner is going to be hell.

There went my night.

Last, but not least Miah calls and tells me she's craving Chinese food and a movie marathon so now I have to blow her off for my girls and she's gonna be fucking furious with me... for another thing! I'm completely leaving her all over again. For my fans, my daughters... what's next?

There went my life.

I stop for a minute and stare at the stair case I just climbed for the sixth time since I arrived to Miah's apartment building after work.

Miah isn't here yet so there's no point in going in and dealing with Emma and Tommy for only god knows how long. Either everyone near Miah hates me or everyone near me hates Miah. Why can't the two of us just be happy.

I sigh and sit on the step I'm at in the middle of the large concrete step room area shit. My body aches, my mind is in a quiet frenzy, and sweat is collecting on the back of my neck like always.

It doesn't matter what I do or how I do it. As long as it's an activity and involves me burning calories then my neck becomes soaked in sweat. Miah gets turned on by it- I think it's weird, but then again I kind of like it since it's one of her kinks. Or something of the sorts.

I'll be drenched in sweat and Miah will strip both of us down for a "massage". She'll sit behind me and drag her hands around my body letting her tongue spot over my wet neck. Her tits will push against my back making me wallow in the ecstasy of her body slipping over me. Miah's hands will work their way to my dick gently tugging and groping me till I'm ready for her to take my load in her mouth.

Stop thinking. Stop thinking about this. I can't get horny and want her when she doesn't want me back. I hate being in love. I would give anything for this to not be like... this. I wish- I wish this pregnancy, this sudden wanting of a family, never fucking happened.

Miah and I would be together, happy, and so deep in love that nothing would tear us apart. I guess there's always something that can ruin a couple. Money, fame, exes, family,- wants.

This isn't Miah's fault. I don't think it's her fault, but I've seen the internet and what other people have to say and how many people are pissed at her for nothing. She's a normal twenty five years old that wants a future. She pinned down the career and now she wants something more permanent and loving. I didn't want this, but I mean I wouldn't not want it now.

Shit happens. My condom was bad and her birth control didn't pull through. Now our baby is growing more and more everyday in this mentally unstable, hot, creative, and perfect girl. She's slowly going to get more and more messed up as this pregnancy continues. She's two months in and she's at that constantly sick and upset stage.