Chapter 11

November 5th, 2017.
MARSHALL'S POV.

I look up from my piece of paper to Miah pacing a little in front of me making her chuck Taylor's scuff loudly on the wooden floor. She's mumbling something to herself softly and hasn't sat still since we arrived at the studio two hours ago. She keeps crossing her fingers and shaking her hands up and down as if she was air drying them in a bathroom.

I can't blame her for being nervous, but then again it's not like she's meeting the fucking queen of England. Miah has always been filled with anxiety since I met her.

My point; she's meeting one of my daughters for the first time today. Kim is running Whitney over to me for the next week and a half and Miah is freaking out about being around her and if she'll like her and if she'll be okay with her and I dating. I'm not worried. Miah is a great and amazing person... I love her so I know Whitney will love her. All my girls are good and kind little ladies and I know they'll be okay with Miah and I. The four of them have stuff in common and that's what people need for friendship right?

I snap out of my thoughts a little bit and look down at the paper I'm clenching rather tightly in my hand. There's nothing on this paper, I was trying to write, but I guess a small piece of me is a little tiny bit nervous about this. I won't let Miah know so she doesn't flip the fuck out.

I crumble up the paper and throw it at her watching her turn on her heels and stare blankly at me with her dark brown eyes.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah."

"Come here.".

She stares at me for a moment making the fear obvious and heart breaking then she sighs a little and trudges over to me like Hailie would do when she was little and was tired and annoyed. Stop making that comparison Marshall. You can not make her seem like a daughter to you... that is your girlfriend. The girl you love and have sex with... your girlfriend!

I grab Miah's hand and gently pull her to sit in my lap, "tell daddy what's wrong.". Fuck.

She laughs a little making my chest fall with relief knowing she took it as a joke. She rolls her eyes into a disgusted look letting them fall once again on me, "don't say it like that.".

"Why?"

"Because I'm not your daughter.".

Sometimes I catch myself in moments like this. Miah will do something that throws my mind into the thinking set of when I'm around Whitney, Lainey, and Hailie. The area of me where I stop cussing and become more caring and hugging and loving. More of the parent I should've been when they were younger. I can't exactly point out why I do it, but I know part of it has to do with how young and small she is to me.

Miah is seven inches shorter than me and weighs like fifty pounds less than me and she's almost thirty years younger than me. Yet something about her is so mature, so sexy, and I would bend her over this couch and fuck her now if Whitney wasn't about to show up any minute.

I don't know when this Miah is like a daughter thing started, but it needs to fucking end now. I really care about her and all I can imagine is me taking care of her for the rest of her life. I mean I- ... that word her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but I can't do that if I keep imagining her as another daughter to add to my heart.

How is Miah even like the girls? Whitney and her are both born in April. Whitney likes nature, flowers, and animals... hey so does Miah. They both love older guys. Miah is obvious, but Whitney has always had crushes on older actors and celebrities. Whitney loves babies and Miah loves babies and raised her nephew.