Uncertainty

"Not all questions have answers."

"Whats the problem Taeyeon?" She raised her heard when she heard Hyoyeon asked. The other girl just came back from her intense training at the gym when she found her at the kitchen currently filling her cup of coffee.

"Huh?"

"Youre spilling youre coffee all over the kitchen counter." Hyoyeon said, pointing at the mess Taeyeon made. She didnt realized she was, she was currently lost in the puddle of thoughts running inside her head. She immediately retracted the kettle and reached for a cloth to wipe it dry.

"Where's your head at Tae?" Hyoyeon asked, concerned to see her friend zone out which is very unlikely for her to see. "This isnt like you." Hyoyeon added carefully, as she took a bottle of water and drink on it.

"Jan called." Hyoyeon stared at her in disbelief. If your lover called you, shouldnt you be happy? But Taeyeon clearly wasnt.

"How's Little Jan doing? Its been two months." Hyoyeon reminded her of how long she and Jan hasnt seen each other and it was such a long time already, Taeyeon even stopped looking at the calendar to stop herself from counting the days she's been spending alone.

"She's good. She's coming next week." Again, Hyoyeon stared at Taeyeon but unlike earlier it wasnt out of disbelief but curiosity with mix of something Taeyeon cannot decipher.

"Shouldnt you be happy Tae? Youre going to see her again." Taeyeon sat on the dining table and had placed her cup of coffee that this time she managed to fill without making another mess. "She's coming with her parents and she wants to introduced me to them."

Hyoyeon followed her and sat across her with a new water bottle in hand. "Woah, meeting the parents are we? Little Jan seems so serious about you Tae, what are you going to do now?" She teased but instead of what she's expecting of having a cloth thrown at her for pulling the joke, Taeyeon heaved a deep sigh. Deeper than the ones Taeyeon does whenever she's overstressed with work, dance and the company's management itself, and Hyoyeon knew its something really serious for her leader.

"She is Hyo. She's serious with me."

"Isnt that a good thing though? Her being serious about you and your relationship?" Hyoyeon played with her bottle as she waited intently for Taeyeon's answer but the latter stayed quiet, not sure of what to say. Ofcourse she knew its good. Its nice to have someone who's serious with her despite the distance and ocean separating them apart, but her hearts doesnt seem convinced.

"In this industry we live in, you can never be sure who's honest and who's not but Little Jan, despite her young age, seems like she knows what she really wants. And i think you know what that is."

"Its me." She muttered silently but Hyoyeon heard it and she smiled.

"Are you scared Tae?"

"Of meeting her parents? Ofcouse ye-"

"Of losing Jan?" It made Taeyeon swallow her words back and ended up staring at Hyoyeon with an open mouth.

"When you already have an answer to that question, things should be less complicated."

"Three months is still short to say."

"Days, weeks, months and years are all the same Tae. Its just the duration of how long and how short, whats important is what you feel. 

But thats the real problem is, Taeyeon doesnt know what she really feels for Jan, if its strong enough or if it'll ever be strong in time and she's still confuse with what she's still feeling for Tiffany. She still hasnt said those three words to Jan and Taeyeon is still stuck with her unrequited love for Tiffany that she sometimes even ask herself if she's still in love with the eye-smiling girl or she's just in love with the idea of her being still-in-love eitherway, she knows the feeling was there, real and painstakingly gnawing inside her.

"Think about it." And Hyoyeon left her with a lot more things to strangle herself with.

"Tiff, choosing shouldnt take this long. Its either you want this one or that one." Sunny whined pointing at the two tubs of ice cream in Tiffany's hand.

"But I like both of them." Tiffany said with her eyes glowing like puppy.

"Wasnt it Taeyeon who likes chocolate?" Sunny asked remembering Tiffany never liked anything that comes in a color thats not pink.

"Well, yes, but I like it too."

"You cant have both Tiff, unless youre that greedy." And surely Sunny isnt talking about Tiffany's feeling towards Taeyeon and Nichkhun but somehow it struck something in her. You cant have both.

"But if youre willing to give it to the others, might as well buy it,Im sure someone would want to have it." Sunny suggested, knowing how Tiifany is, wanting to buy everything she wants only to end up giving it to their other members. And again, Tiffany felt like her heart was being squeezed. Give it to others. Someone would want to have it.

Those two sentences wasnt at any means referring to Taeyeon but somehow Tiffany managed to relate it to their kid leader. All the what-ice-cream-to-buy issue in general, thinking that the strawberry flavored Ice cream was her boyfriend and the chocolate gelato was Taeyeon. She wants both but can only have one. 

Is she greedy enough to get them both or will she end up giving Taeyeon away and let someone have her, completely?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPORT.VOTE.AND BE A LOCKSMITH