Love lost, Love found.

"At some point , we all got lost but we can always find our way back, its just a matter of time."

The kiss went deeper as Taeyeon motioned Tiffany to stand and pulling her so she'd be sitting on her lap. The cold breeze suddenly become hotter with their lips caught on a deep make out, hands were busy caressing, touching and their bodies pressed against each other.

It was a new yet familiar feeling. It was different yet it was the same warmth and caresses that both had been wanting for years. They were exploring and at the same time re-familiarizing each other's touch.

The kiss was wet as tears overflowed as they moved their lips. It was tears of joy, of happiness, of contentment that finally they had their moment... their chance and both of them were wishing for time to stop.

Tiffany creaked as Taeyeon got a hold of her butt. "Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" Taeyeon worriedly asked as she lifted her hands off Tiffany's ass. The latter shook her head before burying her face on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"No, youre not." Tiffany hugged her tightly. "Im just. Im so happy Taeyeon.."

"Me too." She answered caressing Tiffany's hair. "There's never a day that I never dreamed of this to happen. You,me, together. God, why did we even waited five years to be together." Taeyeon flicked her tongue inside her mouth.

Tiffany pulled away and shoved her shoulder. "Werent you the one who said that you cant let people get hurt because of you?"

"You know me Tiff... "

"Yeah I do." Tiffany replied bitterly, remembering how hard it has been for her when Taeyeon chose Jan over her. And it was still.. till today..

"Past is past, lets forget about everything now. What's important is us. Its all about you and me now." She kissed Taeyeon's palm as she caressed her cheeks. "We've been lost at some point, but didnt we found our way back to each other?"

"Five years had been long, dont you think so? And thats not even including those years that we havent said our feelings yet."

Taeyeon smiled which Tiffany mirrored, eyes disappearing into a crescent line as she heard Taeyeon replied, "Well, we have the rest of our lives making up to those lost years, and we can start tonight." 

Lips met again and tongues started to join in, tasting each other's mouth, teasing each other's tongues. And both felt overjoyed of whats about to come. They knew and there's no way in hell theyre going to wait another more minute to feel their nakedness.

The kiss intensified and they had to pull apart cause their lungs were asking for air and it was Tiffany who reconnected their lips together. Meanwhile Taeyeon, was busying herself over Tiffany's butt that she had ever since craving for and now that she's able to had a firm grip on it, she did her best to drive Tiffany crazy by groping it and it was a success since all she can hear from Tiffany were restrained moans and the hand that was pulling on her hair was another proof that the younger girl was loving it.

Taeyeon let her lips moved down, traversing along Tiffany's jaw line, down to her neck till she reached the end of Tiffany's buttoned up blouse. They were both panting, eyes were asking and encouraging at the same time. Taeyeon kept her eyes on Tiffany as she loose each button of the blouse. The latter shivered as the cold air hit her once the blouse flung open.

Taeyeon's hands moved, gliding along Tiffany's milky stomach. Ohh how she enjoyed touching it in every possible way she can whenever she had the chance before when theyre performing and now just felt like it was just one of those dreams she had. It was too good to be true. It was too surreal..

"God, youre so beautiful." She blurted out as her eyes finally landed on Tiffany's covered beasts.

"Tae, its cold out here, can we go inside?" Taeyeon nodded, Tiffany was about to stand up but she didnt let her and instead carried her inside, Tiffany's legs wrapping securely around her waist.

"Have you been working out?"

"Youre just lighter now." 

Tiffany's back landed on the bed, and by this time, theyre not intoxicated by alcohol anymore but something else that they could drunk themselves with for the rest of their lives.

Love..

Lust..

And both of them felt theyre lost again but only this time, they werent anymore. They were lost yet they knew exactly where they are and where they are going..

Cause they mightve been lost in love before but theyre definitely not lost with lust..

Taeyeon had unbutton Tiffany's slacks and pulled it down along with her panty. The latter felt a bit shy that she instantly sat up and covered herself with her hands. Taeyeon smiled at how cutely Tiffany was. "We're not kids anymore Tiff." She then climbed onto the bed and knelt infront of the younger girl, her hands immediately founds its way to her collar, pulling it off. "You can undress me too if you want."

That earned Tiffany a red blush on her cheeks. This will be the very first time she's ever going to do it with a girl and with Taeyeon for that matter. She knew she's a pervert but to what extent is what she doesnt know.

She let Taeyeon stripped her naked and had gathered all her strength to finally reach over Taeyeon's blouse and unbuttoning it. Clothes met clothes on the floor and as soon as they have each other naked, Taeyeon laid her to the bed carefully as if she's a glass thats going to break if she's going to be reckless. Tiffany was surely loving how intimately careful Taeyeon was towards her and she felt like its her first time doing sex. It was all exciting, yet its making her nervous and shy and horny all at the same time.

"Im going to make you mine now Tiff."

"Ive always been yours Tae.. Always been yours." And with that Tiffany pulled Taeyeon in a promising kiss..

A promise of forever and fairytale endings.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPPORT.VOTE.AND BE A LOCKSMITH