Pain

"If it hurts, its real."

Taeyeon hasnt come home since she went out last night and it had garnered Tiffany black visible circles around her eyes. She waited for Taeyeon to come home eventhough she knew Taeyeon had already said she wont be, still she waited and waited till the morning sun hit her skin through an open curtain next to her bed.

Yuri was a bit surprise to see Tiffany awake earlier than her but as soon as she saw the girl's tired and sleepy face, she knew Tiffany was up all night.

"Didnt get any sleep?" Asked Yuri as she stood up and made her bed.

Tiffany yawned and nodded. And when she was asked why and what she was doing up all night she only shrugged her shoulders, fiddling on her bedsheet that covers her from her lap down to her feet. She wanted to say she was waiting for Taeyeon and that she spend the entire night watching fancams and fanvids of her and their leader, but ofcourse she didnt say that, not like Yuri would even give any meanings to that but then she was sure that she'll be asked why then another why and a lot more why's after and having no sleep at all, she's not in the mood to entertain anymore questions. 

Yuri didnt pry anymore, she went out of the room as quietly as she can when Tiffany layed down on her bed and covered her whole body with her blanket.

She needs to sleep.

She wants to sleep.

She should sleep.

But she cant, not when Taeyeon is still out there somewhere probably with someone, specifically someone called Janhae.

She knew that Taeyeon and her girlfriend had been planning to meet up when she had overheard Taeyeon talking to her phone one day, it was right after their fight and Tiffany didnt mean to eavesdrop but Taeyeon wasnt really talking in a low voice so she caught most of her words clearly and one of them was 'Lets meet up soon, I miss you Jan.' So she had an idea already but still she's hoping she's wrong and Taeyeon was only out with her family.

But who is she kidding, Taeyeon had never broken any of their rules and if she is indeed just with her family, she'd tell them. So Tiffany knows, she knows who Taeyeon is meeting up with but she kept on hoping she's wrong.

She fell asleep thinking a lot of things that Taeyeon and that Jan girl did, could be doing and will be doing. She thought of a lot of things that only made her eyes shed tears and even with the long hour of sleep she had, only made it look more tired and puffy as ever.

"Woah, what happened to you Manager Hwang?" Tiffany was greeted by a man's voice thats quite familiar to her. Rubbing one of her eyes she looked around looking for the man and a waving hand startled her when she turned to the kitchen.

"Jiwoong Oppa." She excitedly said,throwing her whole body to the man who enveloped her to a tight hug. "What are you doing here? Taeyeon went.." She trailed off as she settled her eyes to the person she's been worrying about last night.

"Is it really okay for me to be here?" A girl's voice caught Tiffany's attention, thinking it was Jiwoong's new girlfriend she said, "Yah Oppa, rules are rules. No bringing of new girlfriends in the dorm." Slapping the guy's arm who only laughed.

"You got it wrong Manager Hwang. She's not my girlfriend. But Taeyeon's."

The girl came into Tiffany's view. Once Tiffany's still sleepy eyes focused, she noticed it is the girl Taeyeon had a shoot with, the girl Taeyeon had been liking posts in her instagram and the girl who took Taeyeon away from her. It was Taeyeon's Janhae. She couldnt help it, she felt her brows squeezed towards her nose bridge and she knew her face was contorted in a frown but she immediately replaced it with a smile.