Where am I? (Chapter 3)

Your heart is beating a million miles per hour, adrenaline coarses through your body, you headed closer to the big gaping dark hole in the ground, your sword raised. 'What is down there?' You think to yourself, for your alone. You edged your way ever so closer when suddenly... 'Uh oh' you think to yourself when the floor beneath your feet collapses, sending you falling....

You bolt up right in a bed. It  wasn't your own bed though. Panicked, you look around you to see the room consisted of multiple beds. 'No, bed cotts!' Your conscience corrects yourself. You looked to the other side of you when you suddenly hear a snore. You looked down to see David resting at your bedside. 'Aw! How sweet!' 'No! He's just a friend, you shouldn't think such things.'

He suddenly stirred, staring at you. "Y/n! Your awake!" He says happily as he pulls you in for a tight hug.  

David must have said it loader then you thought because running into the cabin( infirmary) were b/f/n and Zion.  Behind them in the distance you noticed the boy that saved you from that last hellhound. When you two made eye contact, you stare at him and he stares back at you, then suddenly he pulls away and walks on....

After your friends surround you with hugs, you caught your breath and asked "where are we?" At this a new boy with blond hair and tanned skin and answers "This is the infirmary where the Apollo kids help you out, I'm Will Solace. Welcome to Camp Half Blood!" All you could do is stare in shock. Did he say Apollo kids, as in children of the god Apollo? When Will asked you your name, you finally stutter "y/...y/n." "Well y/n I think your strong enough to take a visit to the Big House. You must meet our camp director Chiron!"

So with that, your friends helped you out of bed, and escorted you to the Big House.