•{ 53

It was really early in the morning and I didn't see LaMelo nor I didn't see Aiden

It was really early in the morning and I didn't see LaMelo nor I didn't see Aiden. I guess they've  already left. I decided to get up, go use the bathroom, and start my shower.

I did the rest of routine and then just changed into Melo's old jersey and some spandex's and went downstairs seeing both of my parents making breakfast. " Well, if it isn't my lovely parents, you've guys been gone for a while now. "

" Yeah, now we decided that we missed home and that we should come home with some good news. " My dad said and I was looking so confused as to what then meant.

" Your about to be a big sister Jordan ! " My mom said jumping up and down. I was doing the same giving her a hug.

I'm going to be a big sister... that's something that I'll have to get use to from now on. I sat down at the table eating my breakfast and texting people on my phone when I hear the doorbell ring. " I'll get it. "

I went up to the front door opening seeing a bouquet of roses and it was from LaMelo and Aiden. I took the roses in the kitchen taking the little note from the roses and reading the note.

We hope that you have a special and important ahead of with full of surprises in store for you. ~ love your babies Melo and Aiden.

I went upstairs to my room changing into some clothes.

I got my phone and left the house going to my car and driving to the store to buy a few things for me

I then made it to Target and I bought some things for the bathroom, kitchen, and bedrooms and bathroom for the house and got me something to eat. " I kept calling LaMelo to see where he was, but he hasn't answered any of my calls or text... even my friends haven't called or texted me either.

I tried calling LaMelo again and he answered on the third ring. " Hey I've been trying to call, where are you ? "

" I'm with Aiden just taking care of him, but I have a very big surprise for you and I want you to be very happy about it. "

" Ok, what's the surprise ? "

" I'll have to text it to you but it's something you'll never forget I promise you that. " He said.

He ended the call texting me some kind of address. I had this confused look on my face and I just went with it and left the mall walking to my car. I drove to the address that he sent me, but before I did I had to get me some Starbucks.

-

I seen a few cars in front of the house and I noticed Melo with Aiden smiling at each other which made me smiled from ear to ear

I turned off my car and got out and walked to them giving them both kisses in the cheek. " Why are here, and who's house is this ? "

" You'll just have to wait and see. " He said. I took Aiden from him giving multiple kisses. We walked inside the house seeing Kemissa,Jasmine and everyone else inside.

" Why's everyone, and please tell me what's going on ? " I said.

" I just needed to ask one question ? " LaMelo said.

I nodded my head making him continue what he was about to say. " So, how do you look our new home. "

I looked at him with a shocked face and people were clapping and gave LaMelo a hug having a tear come out of my eye giving him a kiss. " There's one more thing that I have to do. " He said.

He got down on one knee making me cry more tears covering my mouth with Aiden kissing my cheek.

" Will you marry me, Jordan

" Will you marry me, Jordan. " He said.

I nodded my head, him taking my hand and putting the ring on it and he kissed me hearing people cheering and clapping for us. " I love you Jordan. "

" I love you and Aiden too. "

I love my whole family in every way.

-
I'm done this book is over and it's really been good journey for this book but it has to come to and end.

Y'all go read the new t@agged book that I have out.

But farewell to this book