Chapter 7

[Make sure to follow me on wattpad! Please do vote and comment! It means a lot when you do! By the 20 votes I upload a new chapter!]

_

Annoyed, I looked at him. He was smoking a cigarette which did not really surprise me. He tossed the cigarette on the grass and then stepped on it to turn it off. Dominic just looked at me and then looked away when I looked at him.

"So mate, what do you want?" Dominic asked and Matthew raised his eyebrow, almost surprised by that Dominic said something back to him. I frowned and just stood there confused. Vivien cleared her throat which made Matthew look at her.

"I think you have met the obnoxious Lauren. The one who has a crybaby brother." Matthew said and was grinning. My eyes widened and I felt the anger inside me building up. How dare is he talking about my little brother? He was not even there and he never even met Luke.

"You are so freaking disrespectful." I snapped at him which made Matthew laugh. My words did not seem to affect him and it made me angry.

"Don't worry, princess. I don't care if I am respectful or disrespectful. What I said was the truth." He said and sat down on the grass and lighted up a new cigarette. I looked at Vivien who was looking at her big brother. I could see how disgusted she was by him and I did not blame her. If Luke would turn out like Matthew I would be ashamed and disgusted too.

"Let's go." I said to Dominic. I totally ignored his comment because I did not see a point with arguing. He would just make angry. We both walked away from where Matthew was and I felt like I could breathe again. He was getting on my nerves and it started to really affect me. My anxiety was getting worse because of him.

"Wow, he really does have an effect on you." Dominic said and I quickly shook my head because I could see in his eyes what he was thinking - and hell no. I would never want to see Matthew in that way. I would rather die.

"No, he just annoys me." I said and Dominic chuckled. Confused I looked at him. Not really understanding what he meant by chuckling at me.

"You are cute you know." He said and I shyly smiled. A guy never complimented me like that and damn it felt so good when someone did.

"But Matthew already has marked you. He is not letting any guy near you and everyone knows how the story goes. When Matthew marks someone. He usually gets them." Dominic said and my mouth fell open. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"He can't just mark me. He does not own me." I said annoyed. Matthew treated me like I was an freaking object. Annoyed I kicked a stone and I saw Dominic smiling faintly.

"That does not mean that he will scare me off." He said and I sighed. I was relieved that not every guy would listen to the Matthew Daddario or was like him.

"Well, I am going to have a word with mister asshole. See you later." I said and I walked off, searching for Matthew as Dominic nodded. When I came back he was already gone and I saw Vivien and Alberto laughing about something. When they saw me they waved at me to come closer. I gave them a small smile and came close to them.

"I need to have a word with your brother." I said to Vivien as I picked up my bag and books. I could see how confused she was because she knew I would always want to avoid people like him and knowing her I knew she would too. I was wondering why Vivien disliked her brother so much. I could tell from Matthew that he somehow in his own crazy way did care about her little sister but that does not seem to have an effect on Vivien. He must have been a real asshole.

"Why?" She asked out of curiosity and I sighed when I remembered what Dominic had told me. I couldn't believe that Matthew was actually this childish. Why would he keep boys away from me? Who the hell does he think he is to interfere with my love life? Not like I wanted one but...

"He has been telling other boys to stay away from me because he has marked me somehow." I said as I put my books in my bag. I looked up and saw that Vivien did not like what she had heard.

"I am so sorry for my brother's behaviour towards you. You go yell at him. I will do that later to get something in his weird brain." Vivien said and I gave her a small smile to reassure her that it was not her fault. She did not choose who was her brother. That Matthew sucked being a big brother or a good person, in general, was not her fault and will never be her fault.

"I will see you guys later." I said and waved at Alberto and Vivien as I walked off to find Matthew. I was furious and I was thinking of what I would say to him or how I would approach him. I did not even know why I was thinking of this. I should just snap at him.

I walked from the garden back inside the canteen and saw Harry sitting with other boys around him but none of them was Matthew. Annoyed I let out a small an soft groan - and walked outside of the canteen. It was hard to search for him as I was not familiar with this university. I had no idea where he could be and that was the most annoying thing ever. When I gave up searching for him I got yanked into a classroom. I let out a scream and a hand covered my mouth so no one would hear me. I bit the unknown's hand in order to defend myself.

"What the fuck." I heard a familiar voice swear and I clenched my fists when I realized that it was Matthew. I slapped him across his face and let out my anger in it. Shocked he looked at me and I started to get scared as his facial expression was beyond furious. It felt like fire could come out his face. This was scary...

He held both of pulses and pushed me hard against the wall. I let out a soft scream and closed my eyes as he came closer to my face. I could feel him breathing heavily in my face. My heart was beating rapidly and I was assuming all sort of things that he could do now. I was scared that he was going to hurt me because knowing Matthew he would actually do it.

"Never hit me again." He said throughout his teeth and that was when I finally dared myself to look at him. His eyes were scanning mine to ensure that I got what he was saying but I would never let a man command me anything..

"Then do not give me a reason to hit you." I snapped back at him. He tightened his grip against my pulses and I grunted softly. He punched the wall next to my head which made me flinch. For a second I thought he was going to hit me but he did not.

"Why are you telling others to stay away from me?" I asked after a good minute of silence. He looked at me and something in his eyes made him seem so vulnerable but he quickly changed it to emotionless like always.

"Because they will use you anyway. Look at you." He said and something inside me snapped. He was really trying his best to hurt me. I felt the tears burning in my eyes but no way in hell I would show him. I would never let him see my vulnerable side. Yes, his words did hurt me like hell because I was already insecure and he was not really helping me.

I tried to push him off me but he was still holding me tight. I kicked him in his private area which made him let me go. He quickly held his private area and looked at me angry but was not able to stand up again - and he wouldn't be for a while. I chuckled. I heard him cursing me but I couldnt let that affect me too.

I quickly ran out of the classroom and was holding my tears in me. It was killing me inside out because I wanted to break down but I could not. I saw everyone exchanging weird looks to one another as they saw me rushing inthe hallways to the nearest girl toilets. I started to cry whenever I got there and I felt like all the pain I held inside was finally realising. I hated him. I hated Matthew.