Chapter 6

[Make sure to vote and comment! I will upload a new chapter by the 20 votes!]

_

"How is the food in England?" Alberto asked as he took a bite of his sandwich. I smiled.

"I think there is not much of a difference. It is all similar just different cooks but I guess I would prefer England more." I said and Alberto laughed.

"Just because you are British." He said and I shrugged. I did not really see a difference between food but I did with the way this college was put together.

"I guess so." I said and he smiled. I saw Vivien and as she saw me she smiled - and walked over to us. Alberto's face lightened up when he saw Vivien and gave her a massive hug.

"I missed you so much." Alberto said as he let go of her and the both of them sat down. I just smiled at them and focused on my food which I loved a lot. It was just a chicken sandwich but it was tasty.

"I missed you too. I see you have met the sweet Lauren." Vivien said and gave me a warming smile. She looked just like Freya, her mother. Alberto nodded.

"How was your first lesson?" Vivien asked and I smiled. It was honestly horrible and boring. I looked at Alberto who had a grin on his face because he went through the same torture that I went through.

"It was alright." I said and Alberto started laughing which made Vivien think that I was lying as she raised her eyebrow.

"Let's just say that the lesson was boring." I said as I nodded and so did Alberto. Vivien laughed. I did not want her to feel that I did not appreciate what her mother had done for me so I did not want to complain about it either because I was thankful for it.

"Little Daddario." I heard someone say and Vivien let out an annoyed groan - and rolled her eyes, almost like she already knew who had called out for her. I turned around and saw a guy light brown with black hair. He looked Asian to me.

"Harry, just stop it and go lick of my brother's shit." Vivien said annoyed and the guy called Harry started laughing.

"Always the little Daddario with the same comments. Get some new ones because they are getting boring." He said and I raised my eyebrow. He was annoying me let alone how annoying he was to Vivien.

"Well, she needs to when you make the same old bad flirt movements." I snapped at him and now he looked at me. It was like he did not even see me sitting here on the same table as Vivien and Alberto.

"Well, well who do we have here? The new hot girl called Lauren who dared to challenge Matthew Daddario." Harry said and almost laughed like he knew I would lose the battle against Matthew. I clenched my jaw and stood up.

"Well, good to know that you are a stalker. Mind your own business before I dare to challenge your ugly ass." I said annoyed and pushed him on his chest which caused him to take a few steps back.

"Lauren, he is not worth it. Let's go." I heard Vivien say as I was looking at Harry. Everyone's eyes were on us and I could see that Harry was ashamed by this. I took my bag and followed Vivien and Alberto out of the canteen. I felt myself calming down when we were finally outside.

"You are a real bad girl." Alberto said while sitting down next to the three. Vivien smiled and sat down next to him - and I did the same.

"Boys like Harry annoy me. I couldn't just shut my mouth while he was disturbing Vivien." I said and Vivien gave me a small smile.

"You did not have to do that. I am kind of used to Harry now. He is Matthew's friend and yeah. He always loved to belittle me." Vivien said and looked at me. I couldn't describe the emotion on her face. It was like it did not really affect her at all and I totally get that.

"I would do it all over again and how come that every boy is befriended with Matthew?" I asked out of curiosity and Alberto let his hand fly in the air.

"Hey, I am not befriended with him!" He said and tried to be offended by my comment. We all laughed.

"Well, I guess you are the only one who is sane." I said and I really did hope that Vivien did not mind my words - and I started to think that she did not care as she agreed on what I said.

"Matthew is one of the cool guys. So yeah, almost everyone wants to be friends with him." Vivien said and I mouthed 'oh'. They must be lost if they wanted someone like Matthew as their friend.

"I wouldn't." Alberto said which made me laugh again. Vivien slapped him playfully on his arm and Alberto acted as he got badly injured.

"I think I need to go to the hospital." Alberto said dramatically. I laughed and Vivien rolled her eyes as she laughed it out. Having Alberto as the company was amazing. Even if you were sad he would make you laugh in a way you won't expect.

"Stop being a drama queen." Vivien said and pushed Alberto which made him fall on the green grass. It was mid-September which meant that it was still summery. The birds were still singing happy and flying around. I looked up and admired the nature for a second.

"Hello? My British mate?" I heard a British accent ask. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Vivien confused. I would almost say that Vivien was talking to me but it was a male voice who was calling out for me. I turned myself around and saw the same familiar golden blonde hair, Dominic.

"Oh hey!" I said as I was not daydreaming about nature. He chuckled and smiled which almost made me blush.

"I would never say that you were British." Alberto said and Dominic smiled.

"Well, that's just because I can adopt an American accent." Dominic said but this time I couldn't hear his British accent. It was all American. Alberto widened his eyes as he was surprised.

"That's impressive." I said and he smiled. Vivien shot me a look 'He is the one.' and I shook my head. She smiled and looked at Alberto who was still shocked by the fact that Dominic was British and not American.

"Well, do you want to walk?" Dominic asked and I nodded as I guessed that he wanted to say something. I took my bag and was ready to walk off with Dominic.

"Well, where are you going?" I heard Matthew's voice ask. Annoyed I looked at him. How did he always turn up when I was with Dominic? It was creepy.