Chapter 17

[hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Please keep voting or commenting! Also, I am writing a Dolan fanfiction! So if you could check that out would be really amazing!]

_

It was Saturday which meant that Emeraude's party was today. I felt anxiety all inside of me as I was getting ready. I knew today we would find out something that would scare us or shock us. Wasn't that the same thing? I knew he would be Matthew and he would act on it. I looked out of the window and saw Matthew walking inside the house. I frowned in confusion, not understanding why he was coming home instead of being at Em's party. I walked out of my room and went to Vivien's room to see if she was ready.

"You look amazing." I said when I saw Vivien. Vivien looked at me with her slightly shiny grey and purple dress. She let her brown hair out and put light make up on her face. Her hair was curly and hanging just above her chest.

"I wish I could say the same to you but you haven't even got ready." Vivien said and I chuckled softly.

"I am kind of struggling. I hoped you could help me."  I said and Vivien walked towards me with a smile on her face. It slightly scared me because I knew she might be up to something.

"Struggling with what?" Matthew said. I looked next to me and saw Matthew leaning against Vivien's room door. He was such an inch away from me. I felt like I almost choked upon my breath when I saw him.

"Euhm for the party." I mumbled and looked down, and immediately looked up again, staring him right in his eyes. The look in his eyes changed and I knew this look better than anyone else. He was furious.

"What? Why? You guys are not going." Matthew obeyed us. I looked over at Vivien, who clearly understood that he said that on purpose. He was again up to something and didn't want that we would find it out.

"We are and you can't stop us." Vivien said, looking at her big brother. Matthew looked beyond annoyed and then clicked his tongue.

"Fine and you would look ridiculous whatever you would wear." Matthew said, looking at me. I sighed and just looked down. It wasn't the first time that he had insulted me like that. Matthew walked away and Vivien looked at me.

"Don't let him get to you. He is just pissed that the conversation didn't go as he wanted. You are beautiful and not even he can deny that." Vivien said and I smiled softly.

"Let's go and get you ready." Vivien said as she started pulling my hand, leading me to my room again. I was really struggling with finding out what to wear. I never went out and I had no idea what to wear to an American party.

"Maybe this dress?" Vivien asked, holding up a dress next to herself. I immediately shook my head. It was a shiny black dress and the upper part of it was too revealing.

"It's too dark and revealing." I said and Vivien sighed. I guess this was going to be a long time. I already went through all these dresses.

"What about this one?" Vivien asked, holding up a dark blue dress. It was just above my knee and the arm sleeves were see-through with flower patterns on it. It had a neck collar and my chest would have been a bit exposed.

"I don't know if I would feel comfortable in that." I said and Vivien rolled her eyes.

"Bullshit, you are wearing this." She said and threw the dress on me. She folded her arms, waiting for me to walk to the bathroom to get dressed. I pouted but it seemed like it had no effect on her.

"Lauren, that doesn't work for me." Vivien said and I sighed.

"Now, stand up and go wear the dress." Vivien commanded me and I sighed again. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I looked at myself in the window. Would this dress even fit me? I sighed and started to undress. I looked at the dress before I wore it and to my surprise, it was still fitting me. How was this even possible?