Chapter 34

I have holidays this whole week but I am working, expect in the weekend... I am trying my best to keep on uploading... I am really sorry❤️ but thank you for your support!
_

I felt my eyes opening up slowly. It was heavy which made it harder. I barely had energy to do it. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I quickly shot my eyes again when the sun was shining on my face. I groaned softly and tried moving when I felt another body next to mine.

I quickly opened my eyes to look beside me and I was about to scream when I saw Matthew laying down next to me. My eyes widened and my tiredness disappeared. Like it was not even there in the first place.

"What the..." I whispered softly. Matthew's huge arms were around me and my face was resting on his chest. He looked so much at peace when he was sleeping.

"You wouldn't even say that you are a dickhead." I said softly. I looked down and that's when I realised that I was naked.

"Oh my god." I said softly, trying to make sense why I was naked. What the fuck is going on?

I was trying to understand what the hell had happened yesterday but all I could remember was that I got stuck on the balcony and he wasn't helping me... He walked off and left me there in the cold. Did he come back and did we get drunk or something? Maybe I just blacked out or was too drunk to remember...

I didn't had a hungover though... What the hell happened? Matthew was naked too...

"No... no... no!" I shouted and I saw Matthew jump slightly. Damn, I woke him up... His eyes were widened and he looked at me in confusion. Somehow, it made me even more anxious. Even he didn't knew what happened...

Were we that drunk?

"What the hell happened?!" I shouted. I quickly stepped out of bed, taking the blanket with me to cover my body. I didn't realise that it was the only blanket....

"God damn it." Matthew cursed and I widened my eyes when I saw Matthew naked in front of me. I quickly turned myself around as I let a small gasp escape my mouth.

He chuckled softly. I knew. People like obviously enjoy someone else's stressful situation. He was truly evil.

"Don't act like you didn't like what you just saw." Matthew said and I could hear him stand up from the bed. My heart was pounding. That's how anxious I was or would I say nervous?

"Matthew, what happened yesterday?" I asked carefully. I was scared to know but deep inside my heart, maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Maybe I would have liked it. I would have been closer to him in someway but how many girls were close to him in that way.

He had sex probably every day...

"You don't remember?" He asked confused and it felt like my heart just fell out of my chest. Did we actually...

"What?" I asked shocked as I turned myself around. I had now a good vision of him. He clearly looked sleepy. His messy hair made him look sexier than he already was. Was that even possible? I guess it was when it came to Mr. Daddario.

"No no." He said quickly and shook his head. It looked like both of us were confused af about this situation.

"Nothing like that happened." He said and I sighed out of relief but was slightly upset about it... I shouldn't be. Being involved with a guy like Matthew was like living an actual nightmare.

"Then what did?" I asked confused. How did we end up naked with each other in the bed?

"When I came back. I saw that you were unconscious... Your body was consumed by the coldness and if I didn't do something. You could have died." He said softly while he was looking down. Was he feeling guilty?

"Look." He sighed out as he looked up to look at me. It did look like he was stressed out about the situation. I have never seen him so upset or quiet. Never.

"You needed someone else's body warmth to keep your body temperature balanced. I had to do this." He said and I just nodded.

I know that I was stuck there before I blacked out. I know that Matthew would never do something to me against my will. That's what I could always count on. He may not like me and our friendship or whatever it was that we had, wasn't working but he would never hurt me on purpose. I know he wouldn't. I had that little trust in him.

"It's okay." I said softly. Matthew just gave me small smile but didn't say anything else. Luckily, he wasn't standing naked in front of me. I don't know if I could have taken him serious. I mean could you anyway? He was Matthew Daddario at the end of the day.

"Don't look so disappointed." He said and I looked at him in confusion. What he is on about?

"What?" I asked confused. He chuckled and walked a little bit closer.

"I mean we could still do something if you want to." He said and I looked at him in shock. I could feel my heart beating faster again. When you like someone and they keep on racing your heart rate, it just unhealthy at this point.

"Matthew, you are even worse than Lucifer himself." I said and Matthew just looked at me with a smirk around his lips. His eyes looked at me and went down to my lips before he looked at me again.

"I guess I am." He said and I looked at him again in confusion. I guess, it was his job to confuse me today. I mean he did it all day already.

"You are what?" I asked. He kept on just staring at me which made me feel even more nervous.

"Your Damon." He said softly with a smile.