Chapter 12

[Please make sure to comment... I really love to read your guys comments! And please vote! By the 30 votes there will be a new chapter💞.]

_

Matthew had dropped us onto the campus. The whole drive the three of us were quiet. It was the most awkward thing I had ever experienced. Vivien saw us while we were just staring at each other. I had no idea what Vivien was thinking. I mean she is my friend and Matthew is her brother. I am just glad she did not saw us kissing. I don't know how I should have explained to her. I don't even know why I let him kiss me. It was all so confusing to me.

Matthew decided out of the blue to be nice to me and my stupid heart fell for it. I did not fall for him no but I couldn't stop thinking about him either. His lips... I heard someone calling me and I turned myself around where I met Alberto. He looked at me worried and I could know that he was shocked by my wounds.

"That guy really did a good number on you." Alberto said as he came closer. He took a careful look at my wounds and sighed.

"Who was he?" He asked and I shrugged. I had no idea who he was. I still had no idea why Matthew was fighting with him but questioning Matthew was something impossible. He would never explain me why he was in a fight or what he tried to do when he started kissing me. I knew he did not kiss me because he wanted to. He kissed me because he needed something and I wanted to know what it was.

"I don't know. I was just trying to get Matthew out of this fight." I said and Alberto his eyes widened. I could see that he was shocked and I could clearly see that he was disappointed by my stupidest as he started shaking his head.

"Why would you do that? Are you crazy?!" He shouted at me and I flinched. This was the first time that I had seen Alberto like this. He was the softest bean I had ever seen. I never expected to see this side of him. It almost looked like Matthew and Alberto had switched their personalities which was starting to scare the hell out of me.

"I was just trying to help Matt." I said and Alberto shook his head. I could see how furious he was. I knew he was worried but come on. Matthew couldn't be that bad or dangerous like how some people claimed him to be.

"That guy is dangerous. Wherever he goes, danger follows him. Don't get caught between it." Alberto said and I frowned. I rolled my eyes. That's what I exactly meant. People judge Matthew so much. He was not that dangerous but his weird behaviour was confusing to me. I knew that Alberto wouldn't just open his mouth and start lying which made me question Matthew but what does he even mean with 'That guy is dangerous' What was he even talking about?

"What do you mean?" I asked and Alberto shook his head - and then shrugged. I started to get annoyed. He could tell me that he was dangerous but couldn't give me the reasons. I needed to see proof to know that he is actually dangerous. Otherwise, believing other people wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Matthew Daddario is dangerous and that is a fact. Everyone here on the campus avoids him. You shouldn't get involved in it."  Alberto said and I sighed. Rumours, Alberto was that dumb enough to believe every rumour. Yes, Matthew was not the kindest guy you would meet but he did had a soft side. He wasn't that bad at all...

"This campus? You mean rumours. I love you Alberto, but Matt is not that bad." I said and Alberto sighed.  We were both walking on the campus. I felt someone grabbing my hand and I knew that Alberto held my hand which made me look at him. He had a concerned look on his face. He looked pale. It almost looked like he could faint at any minute.

"I liked you more when you hated him. He is not good." Alberto said and I looked away. It seemed like all the students attention were on to us. I guess it was because of how I looked like. I mean how could no one miss out my ugly bruise on my face and on top of that Alberto - and I were kind of arguing about Matt Daddario. I looked at Alberto who was desperate to convince me that Matthew was pure evil but I honestly did not believe it. Something of Matthew made me like him and I sounded totally insane.

"I should be offended now?" I asked and I heard Alberto sigh and shook his head. I knew he was just being over dramatic. He held his hand and I looked at him in his eyes.

"Just promise me you will stay away from his problems." Alberto said and I sighed - and nodded, just to reassure him because I knew I would go on to the bottom of this. I wanted to know what Alberto was talking about and what Matthew was hiding. I saw Dominic walking towards us.

"Hey, are you okay?" The British accent asked me and I nodded. He was like the sixth person who had asked me how I was and I honestly had no idea if I was okay or if I was totally just losing my mind. Dominic his beautiful eyes pierced onto mine.

"You are lying." He said and Alberto gave us look. I shrugged. "I still have a headache and it still feels like someone threw a stone in my face." I confessed and I heard Dominic chuckle.

"Well, I am glad you are honest now. Did you go to the doctor?" He asked me and I shook my head. I don't think it was that severe. I would be okay.

"I will be okay." I said and Alberto shook his head. Dominic shot an glare at him. The both were staring at each other and if looks could kill the both of them would have dropped death on the ground. I frowned and Alberto left. I looked at Dominic who again smiled at me. What was going on between them?

"Are you two okay?" I asked out of curiosity and he nodded. I knew that he was lying because the both of them looked like they could rip each other apart. This made me want to find out more. More about the people Matthew was hanging out with. I could tell that something was not normal about them. Harry, Dominic and Matthew. All of them were hiding something and I was even questioning Alberto now. Something was not right...

"Guess who is lying now." I joked and Dominic chuckled. I hoped he would tell me something but instead of that he left. The both of them left without saying bye and I honestly was startled. I saw Matthew walking with a girl and I could recognize the girl. It was Katherine.

"Hey, my saviour!" I heard Matthew shout. I saw that everyone was looking at us and I wish that I could disappear right now. Matthew and Katherine both walked towards me and I could feel the both of them checking me out which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Do you know her?" Matthew asked Katherine and she nodded. Matthew his eyes were going up and down on me. All the students circled around us and I felt like was suffocating. My anxiety was getting the worse out of me. I knew something bad was going to happen. Matthew his mean face was again on.

"The pathetic girl who was crying because of you." She said and I felt like I was slapped in the face. She was so nice in the toilet and right now I couldn't even recognize her. Matthew laughed and looked at me. The nice Matthew from home was gone. He was back at him cold self and I started to hate him even more for it.

"What?" I asked angry. I was fuming but at the same time I was ashamed. Ashamed of believing that Matthew could have been nice. Ashamed that I was crying over him and ashamed that I had trusted Katherine. Matthew and Katherine both laughed.

"What? You have nothing else to say? Lauren Young has always something to say." Matthew said and I could tell that he was challenging me but I was feel to weak to go in for it. I should have expected this from him. At the end of the day he was Matthew Daddario. His whole existence was about being mean to everyone, including his family. He would never change.

"Stop it!" I heard Vivien shout in anger. She walked towards me and stood next to me. She faced her big brother angry and I could tell that Matthew wasn't amused by this as he clenched his jaw. Matthew looked at me and kissed Katherine - and smiled at me afterwards. Something inside me snapped. It hurts to see him kiss someone else... It was jealousy... I was so freaking stupid.

[I hoped you liked this chapter! What do you think Matthew his hiding? Make sure to vote and comment!!]