Chapter 15

[Hey guys! I know there hasn't been a chapter in a very long time but I promise you from now on I will be writing more because my Summer holidays have finally started! Also, five of my stories have made it to thewattys2019! Shadows, Psychotic, Paralyzed, Falling for you and including After have made it! Please keep on voting on the chapters! Love you!]

_

I opened my eyes slowly but quickly closed them again when I saw the sun shining right in my face. I groaned and wanted to lay back in a different way when I realized that I had fallen asleep in Matthew's arms. I looked up quickly and saw Matt still asleep. I smiled softly but didn't move so he wouldn't wake up. Some drool was coming out of his mouth but it was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. He was so adorable...

My whole body was still in pain and I still couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. I really thought that I was going to die. I thought he was ready to kill me. What I did not understand was that he wanted to hurt me on purpose to get a reaction out of Matthew? It was a fact that Matthew and I had no good relationship between us. He was most likely to hate me for even eating his biscuit. Why would he care if something would happen to me or not?

I felt Matthew's body moving and I quickly looked away from him. I did not even realize that I was staring at him. Matthew groaned and was moving unsteadily the whole time. He looked up and then looked at me. I moved my head and looked at him. His eyes were still full of sleep. He gave me a small smile which made my heart melt even more. How was this even possible? Before the guy even attacked me, Matthew and I were arguing in front of the whole college. Now I was just over my heads by this guy... How was this possible?

"Good morning." He greeted me with his morning voice. His voice was even lower than it usually was and it cracked a bit which made it so sexy. I gave him a small smile and just laid in his arm.

"Good morning." I said with my British accent. If we were together, he would have leaned forward and given me a kiss but that was just all a dream. Matthew and I would probably never be together. We were too toxic for one another and too different. We wouldn't work...

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me and I nodded. I was still in pain but I did not want him to know about it. He would probably just worry about it even more. All I was worried about was who the guy was but knowing Matthew he would never tell me who he was or what he wanted.

"I am a bit sore but I will be fine." I said and he nodded. Both of us sat down in bed which then made me realize that he was topless. I swallowed and quickly looked away which made it even more obvious to Matthew that I was staring at him. He smiled and moved the blanket a bit up so it would cover his chest.

"Why did the guy attack me?" I asked to put the awkward tension between us away. I looked at Matthew. His jaw clenched and I could see his eyes harden. I didn't say anything but just staring at him. I wanted to know and I wish I would hear it from him but I highly doubt that he would tell me. He always kept everything to himself...

"I don't know Lauren." He said and his voice was harsh. I could see that he was getting angrier than uncomfortable. I sighed and held his hand. I wanted him to trust me...

"You can trust me... Just please tell me who this guy is." I said and I looked again at him but he looked away which made it harder to make eye contact with him. He moved my hand away and I looked at him in surprise.

"You don't need to know." He said harsh and stood up from the bed. I sighed annoyed and did the same thing. I stood in front of my room door to prevent him from leaving.

"I do because he came for me thinking that he would hurt you." I said annoyed. My tone of voice was much harder and I just hoped that I gave him the expression that I was done with these white lies. I wanted to know what the truth was.