Chapter 37

Another update! Who am I? I uploaded three times a week😂😂😂! But anything for you guys to make you happy and busy! I am uploading another Matt Daddario fanfiction tomorrow so stay tuned!
_________________________________

MATTHEW'S POV

"What?" I said in disbelief. I felt the anger inside me growing by each minute. Was she serious or was she too drunk to even remember?

"H-Harry..." She stuttered again and I could see her hands shake. I knew my sister and I knew that Vivien would never lie about something like this. It wasn't like her.

I can't believe that Harry did this. My own best friend did this. My own best friend raped my little sister. The thought of Harry being on top of Vivien made me want to carve his eyes out.

I am going to kill him.

"He is dead." I said in a heart beat and stood up. I knew exactly where he was and it wouldn't take me a second to find him.

"N-no! Matthew. I don't want to create a scene." Vivien said desperately. I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head.

"Are you kidding me? You don't want to create a scene?" I asked in disbelief. Was she even serious right now? Vivien shook her head.

"I am scared, Matthew. Just please don't go." She begged me. I shook my head.

"Lauren is here." I said as I walked out of her room. I could hear her walking behind me.

"Matthew. Please. I need you." She said and I turned myself around to look at her. It hurts me to see her like this and I truly wanted to be here for her but I needed to get to Harry.

I walked towards her and held with my hands her cheeks. I looked her straightly into her eyes.

"I promise you Vivien. I will come back. I have to get to him." I said and I could see Vivien tearing up. She bit her tongue.

Lauren walked out her room again. She looked tired. Damn it. This girl doesn't know how to rest, does she?

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as she looked at me. Her eyes were a little red as if she cried but I am sure she didn't.

"To the party." I said and Vivien looked over at Lauren as if she thought that she would be able to stop me.

"Matthew..." Lauren said softly and I shook my head. I didn't even wanted to listen what Lauren was going to tell me. I had to get to Harry.

"Don't Matthew me. I am going." I said annoyed. I could see that Lauren was taken back by my annoyance.

I looked at both the girls once and walked down from the stairs. I quickly got out of the front door and got into my car.

I was going to kill Harry. I don't care.

As I drove towards Katherine's house again, I could see that there were still a lot of people. That meant that the party wasn't dead yet and Harry was still there. I could feel a slight amusement in knowing that Harry was going to see me now.

I walked inside and with a second, I smelled the alcohol smell. It hit me like a wall. I rolled my eyes when a girl tried to dance with me.

"Not my type." I said in a second and moved away from her. I could see that she was offended by me but I honestly didn't care less.

I walked to the same spot, I was before. I saw Alberto and Dominic still sitting there with some girls and booze. This is such a boring life.

"Matthew?" Alberto asked confused.

"No, a motherfucker angel." I said annoyed.

"Of course it's me. Where is Harry?" I asked quickly. I don't have time speaking to them. The more time I wasted, the less time I had to beat Harry up.

"I don't know." Alberto said unbothered as he tried kissing another girl.

"Are you not gay?" I asked annoyed. Alberto turned around and looked at me.

"I am bi. Both genders are attractive." He replied equally as annoyed. I clicked my tongue and slapped him in the face.

"What the fuck Matthew?!" Alberto shouted and Dominic jerked away and looked quite shocked what I have done.

"Where the fuck is Harry?" I asked annoyed.

"What the hell is your issue, mate?" Dominic asked as he stood up. He stood in front of me but he was still shorter than me.

Midget. He thought that I would get intimidated by him?

"My issue is with Harry. I need to know where he is." I said word by word. Dominic looked at me and shook his head as if he was disappointed.

He wouldn't be that disappointed with me than with Harry.

"He is outside with the rest." He said and I nodded. Without saying anything else, I walked off and went outside.

I could see that Harry was outside. He was laughing and drinking just like that. Like nothing happened. Like he didn't rape anyone. I could feel the anger coming together again.

Without thinking, I walked towards him and punched him right in his face. Harry fell back and his drink fell over me.

"How dare you?!" I shouted as I lay down on him and punched him all over again.

"What?" He managed to ask when I continually hit him.

"Matt! Stop!" Katherine shouted.

"Kat! No one cares!" I shouted back and hit him again. I could see the blood coming out of his mouth and from his nose.

I held Harry by his collar and pulled him towards me as I looked him in the eyes. I knew that my eyes were full of rage and as if it would fire at him.

"Why did you do it?" I asked. Harry looked at me in confusion.

"What?" He said softly. He was barely able to speak to me. That's what he gets when he touches my sister without her permission or even with it.

"You raped her!" I shouted. I could see the realisation on Harry's face and together with that I punched him again and again... and again.

"Matthew!" I heard Dominic say before he pulled me back.

"That's your friend. Damn it!" He shouted at me. I pushed Dominic away.

"He is not my friend!" I shouted as I pointed at him. I could see how confused he was. I didn't care that many people were looking at us and probably filming as well. I would haunt all of them down.

"He raped my sister." I said throughout my teeth. I saw how shocked Dominic was. He looked from me to Harry who was still laying down on the floor.

I turned myself around and punched him once hard against his face.

"Come near her or me again, I will kill you." I said and with that I left the party. I didn't care how many people were looking at me.

I was going to kill him but I knew if I did. Lauren wouldn't be happy and neither would Vivien... for the sake, I spared him...