02

jeongin strolls his way into the library, humming to himself. greeting the librarian politely once he walks past her desk. taking a peek through the study rooms, some were preoccupied by some students. he looks around, waiting for woojin to come get him.

he decides to pull out a chair from a nearby table, sitting down he swings his feet back and forth patiently waiting. he's scrolling through instagram to kill some time and often looks up to see if woojin is around. suddenly, he starts to get impatient but he bites his lip to relieve the stress. he then feels a tap on his shoulder, he was about to give the person a cold, 'what!' but as he realizes it's woojin he instead gives him a bright smile. "hyung!"

"sorry, minho got lost and we had to go find him. but we're in room four, come on."

"it's alright. I wasn't waiting that long." jeongin says, woojin nods.

as they walk over to the room, woojin opens the door and allows jeongin to walk in first. after they both get in, woojin closes the door behind them. "okay guys! this is jeongin, the freshman I'm suppose to give lessons to."

a brunette who's tilting his chair back waves, minho. is all jeongin thinks. "hi, I'm lee minho. nice to meet you."

then jeongin moves his head slowly to make eye contact with chan, he couldn't help but feel his heart strings being pulled. because once the boy smiled, he felt as if he was gonna melt right there. "I'm chan, bang chan. or chris, actually call me chan."

woojin rolls his eyes, "just pick one. call him chan." jeongin nods at woojin's words and pulls out one of the chairs to sit down on. woojin walks over next to minho and sits down as well.

"so you're a freshman right? i promise we're not mean seniors who bully the lower class men." chan points out, jeongin just smiles.

"yeah..I'm a freshman. but I don't see any of you guys as bullies."

"of course we're not bullies! right channie." minho says teasing, he leans over to pinch one of chan's cheeks. "you may look hot and scary but you're a cutie in reality."

chan smacks away minho's hand, "stop! your gay is showing and I'm trying to study."

"if you were studying, your materials would have been out already. all I see is your closed backpack and phone on the table." woojin points out.

"I'm studying the new boy." chan says slyly, woojin gags.

"that doesn't sound right." minho states, "is he making you uncomfortable? should I make him leave?"

jeongin shakes his head as a no, "no, you guys are just playing around right. I'm not being affected in any way so I'm good."

"see guys, be like little innie here. he's polite and sweet. unlike you two weirdos." woojin defends, "I'm trying to study so I can give jeongin his lessons before lunch ends."

"why don't you just practice now. I'm sure the rooms are sound proof anyways." chan states. "unless he's uncomfortable singing in front of us."

"are you?" woojin questions, jeongin nods his head slowly. "okay, I'll speed up then."

"n—no! take your time..I don't want to rush you.."

woojin then leans over to jeongin, ruffling his hair. "thanks bud, you're a sweetheart you know? you're taking your own time just to be here, I appreciate that."

jeongin then looks over to chan who's preoccupied with gathering his stuff. a little smile creeps onto his face, giggling he nods. "of course, anything for you."