25

the next day, minho walks over to the choir room to meet up with woojin. having some questions, he prayed that jeongin wasn't there and was with chan. and the chances seemed quite high. meeting him during lunch, he opens the choir room's door and sees woojin working, which was typical for a student assistant. although the high amount of work, he still recieved credits which benefited him in the end.

"hey woojin." minho greets, woojin replies with sweet smile. "jeongin isn't here right?"

"now, now. he's off limits. chan has already snatched him and-"

"no! it's not that." minho states, clearing his words up. "I just don't want him here for personal reasons.."

"are you here for your personal reasons? do you need to rant? I know it's been tough after jisung."

"you can say rant.." minho mumbles, he rubs his forearm somewhat hesitant of questioning woojin about jeongin. he knew by just looking at them they had a good and stable relationship. so of course he didn't want to ruin it. "it's probably just a stupid connection, somewhat scary yet I need to know some things about jeongin."

"alright, shoot." woojin stops his work and sits down. putting his attention on minho, he's quiet. "why are you so worked up about jeongin?"

"let's just say, he might be connected to jisung's death." minho admits, woojin snorts not believing the boy's words. "I'm serious! this is scary!"

"okay fine, how? tell me and give me specific evidence."

minho takes in a deep breath and sits down on the floor. "I recieved this note and it said something quite creepy. foxes eat squirrels, but you can say I killed this one just for fun. chan told me jeongin's nickname is fox and we all know jisung is known for his chubby cheeks which correlates to the squirrel part. also, I recieved this note not long before jisung's death. do you know how weird that is!"

"okay, so you're telling me jeongin was the spark for jisung's suicide?"

"yes!"

"you're unbelieveable." as woojin shakes his head, "for a simple nickname? you've got to be joking."

"I'm not joking!" minho shouts, trying to get his point through. "he literally asked me that nothing can kill me! isn't that somewhat weird! even ask felix! jisung's best friend, he received a weird text from jisung saying a, 'he' was making him feel sick!"

"jeongin is a sweet boy. the smile he has radiates innocent energy, he literally has stars within his eyes. I don't know what you're seeing but come to me when you actually have something down."

"can I at least have his number?"

woojin lifts his eyebrow, "fine. I'll send it to you. just don't bother him or interogate the boy. he doesn't deserve bullshit from you."

as minho waits for woojin to send his number, he recieves it in a jiffy. smiling, he thanks woojin and leaves. walking towards his locker, he looks for felix's number and sends the younger's cell to the aussie. after school felix was going to jisung's place for his phone, it was going to be hard to face that place after everything that has happened. he hoped for the best for himself.

so all minho does is wait. palms sweaty, all he wanted to know was if his theory was right. but yet again, what would he do if he was?

was he going to do anything?

but the big question was, what would jeongin do to him? if he found out?