32

during lunch as jeongin walks towards the four hundred wing, he wasn't stupid. whoever this number was, it definitely wasn't chan. chan had texted him last night and he knew it was his chan due to them having a five hour call.

he decided to go alone, but if jeongin was taking too long. he told chan to go to the four hundred wing and see what was up. it probably wasn't anything important but still, jeongin needed to know why someone was being an imposter of his love. whoever this was definitely had some plan, because during lunch the four hundred wing never had many students around. due to the cafeteria being full, clubs being in session and the outside being a popular place to eat. nobody really stayed in the hallways.

so as jeongin turns a corner and finds himself in the four hundred wing, he pulls out his phone and texts the number.

JEONGIN <3
channie I'm here !!

alright

as jeongin looks up, he doesn't see anyone around. until someone clears their throat, jeongin who turns around sees a body leaning on the row of lockers. black hoodie with their arms crossed. jeongin giggles, "I know you're not chan, so what the hell do you want?"

"answers." he states.

jeongin heard that voice before, deep and gruff. yet sweet on the inside. "so you're the boy from the washroom the other day."

"you can call me that. but my name's felix." the aussie boy states, "does it sound familiar?"

jeongin shakes his head, rocking back and forth on his tippy toes. "not at all mr. felix, but guess what? I'm not single and I have to get back to channie. unless you want him instead of me?"

felix takes off his hood and smirks towards the boy. "oh no, I want you."

"you can't have me."

"I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying." felix slowly walks towards the boy, he walks until he and jeongin are facing each other. "you really have no clue huh?"

jeongin shakes his head innocently. "you're not a fucking celebrity, why the hell should I?"

felix slaps the boy, a red mark appearing on his face. jeongin lets out a little 'tch', felix then finally spills what he needs to say. "I'm han jisung's best friend. thanks for fucking killing my best friend you little shit!"

as jeongin's eyes widen, he turns around to run. but his forearm is caught by felix, before being thrown onto the ground. he screams loudly, hoping he'd hear his call.

"CHANNIE!"