05

another day at school jeongin skips around the halls during lunch looking for a particular boy. woojin had asked him if he wanted to have some lessons for today but he had to skip due to this important mission. after the scene in his neighborhood, he had to find this boy named jisung.

humming to himself with his hands behind his back, he turns a corner and finds himself in a new hallway. passing by a couple students, he hears a locker slam loudly. which catches a couple students attention and makes them leave the area. "felix, please stop bugging me about him. he doesn't like me, I already told you he likes chan."

"but minho is gay for everyone. he's an open and affectionate person." felix reassures, "you've known each other for a while so I think you should make a move."

"I've been making moves! I'm always the first one to make moves and everything is so one-sided sometimes. it's hard." jisung whines, jeongin listens from afar and smiles, "if he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me. besides, chan is in his grade and he'll be leaving soon. I'm a sophomore, he's a senior what's the point."

"hey! don't be so negative about this. I bet everything will be alright." felix says with a bright smile, "I have a feeling it will."

jisung then furrows his brow, checking his phone he looks at the time. "you have dance practice during lunch. you're late."

felix looks at his phone, flinching by the sight he pats jisung's shoulder. "well then gotta blast, I'll see you in chemistry bye!"

felix then dashes off to the dance room leaving jisung. the squirrel like boy sighs and bangs his head on his locker. "why is he so complicated.."

jeongin who walks towards the boy thinks of a way to approach him. bumping into him would maybe start a small conversation. nah, let's go with mistaking him for a friend trick.

he takes a deep breath and proceeds. stomping his way over to the boy, he yells. "hey mister! I've been looking all over the place for you and—" once jeongin is right next to the boy, he stops. jisung glares at him and responds with a harsh, 'what?'

"s—sorry! I thought you were a friend of mine..I've been trying to look for him.." jeongin 'apologizes', "didn't mean to disturb you..are you okay?"

"just jiffy. boys are so complicated you know? it's like the specimen was made to give headaches." jisung states, "oh, sorry if I was kinda rude. I'm just not in a good mood. I'm jisung."

"jeongin." he then replies, "it's alright, but would you like to talk about it? I'm all ears."

"I mean..sure?" jisung says somewhat hesitant, "I'm just conflicted right now. the guy I have a crush on has a crush on this other guy. so I don't know what to do."

"well, do you really want him?" jeongin questions.

"badly, you have no idea. he's like the perfect guy, he's a dancer. can sing like an angel and has this cute laugh that has got me hooked. I'm so screwed." jisung then sighs. "hey kid, isn't it just weird to be listening to a stranger's love problems?"

jeongin shakes his head, "not at all! maybe I can help."

"you? you don't even know me that well and the guy. what will you be able to do?"

jeongin then grabs a hold of jisung's hand holding it tight, he smiles at him and has a reassuring gaze. "don't worry, I know what I'm doing. so trust me. okay?"

jisung looks at his occupied hand and back at jeongin. he gulps, his words sound so trustworthy to where his body works on its own. he nods slowly, "o—okay..."

"cool! I'll help you get what you want jisungie. but you're gonna have to listen to every word I say."