04

as the weekend came about, jeongin sits by his window humming to himself. he watches the outside of his neighborhood with boredom, his parents are out and about so he's home alone. doing nothing but listening to piano songs on his phone. it's a quiet day, somewhat slow but jeongin is enjoying himself as he listens to the light wind outside and chatters of people who walk by.

getting somewhat hungry, he lets his music play and runs over to the kitchen to find himself a snack. finding some cookies, he grabs them and a small strawberry milk carton from the fridge. running back and plopping down back on his bed, he opens the cookies and unwraps the plastic from the straw to poke it in the little hole at the top of the carton. sipping it, he smiles. "you know, strawberry milk has to be one of the best things on earth."

humming once again, he turns to his window looking outside. he sets down his milk on the window's beam on the bottom and rests his elbows there as well. his chin plops into his two hands and jeongin lets out a sigh. "what a slow day, I wonder what woojin hyung is doing right now."

out of curiosity, he reached over for his phone until his ears catch a loud laugh from the outside. it was that loud. jeongin's window was closed and his music was playing pretty loudly, so whoever it was, was not holding back at all. turning his music off, he glances outside his window. scanning the area, his eyes capture a scene that he did not expect. but he laughs, all he can do is watch from afar.

"well, well minho hyung, who's that?" jeongin asks with a little giggle. he can't help but let his imagination run wild, the boy was unfamiliar and due to jeongin not having many close friends. it wasn't easy to get in contact with other people.

unless they associated with chan in some way.

he watched as the two boys laughed, the anonymous boy kept playfully hitting minho and seemed to be whining. but all minho did was keep laughing, laughing and of course laughing.

jeongin squinting his eyes a bit, he lets out a little, 'hm.' minho receives a call, the boy answers without any hesitation. "well isn't this interesting.." a grin creeps along his face

jeongin can read his lips perfectly. he greets the caller with an energetic, 'chan!' how does jeongin know? because one, minho was loud as hell. and two, he just did.

the unknown boy's expression turned into an awkward one, minho started walking without any warning and the boy tried to reach out to him but he didn't stop. he had this expression that screamed jealousy and jeongin could sense it.

he watched as the boy clenches his fist and looks around the neighborhood first before he pounced. for some reason, jeongin thought this boy could be a resolution to his problem.

jeongin takes a sip of his strawberry milk and listens carefully. he then notices how minho is done with his call, he turns back to the boy and smiles. he says something to him which disappoints the boy even more, jeongin even saw him flinch at his words. before minho walks off, he waves and shouts, 'bye jisung!'

jisung.

minho runs off to god knows where. jisung just waves, it's weak and full of no energy. there, the boy named jisung just watches minho run. he stands there, on the sidewalk with puppy dog eyes. pleading for him to come back.

jeongin sees those eyes as a plead for help. jeongin was willing to help, or course he was. why wouldn't he be?

this, jisung could be the answer.

to eliminating minho from the picture.