08

DAY ONE

jisung didn't know what would be coming at him, yet he decided to try and take minho off his mind. but the thing is, that was impossible.

literally, minho was on his mind twenty four seven, how would he be able to not think of that boy? ever since meeting minho in freshman year, it was like he was attracted to no one but minho. it sucked, it really did because now he had become too attached to him.

walking to his next class, he receives a text from the unknown number once again. it says, 'day one'. which was not creepy at all you know? (lee know, you know? I'm so sorry YEET)

"I swear to yeetsus, I hate these chain mail things. I thought they're only sent once then it's done." jisung irritatingly says to himself, he turns off his phone and enters a class to meet his friends in. not even bothering to worry about it.

while with jeongin, he had plans already. hanging out with woojin, he did not want to be involved with minho or jisung in the time being of the five days. he needed to be out of the picture for this to go well. involving himself may cause trouble or make jisung even more stubborn.

jeongin didn't understand that boy, if he wanted minho so bad then at least build up the courage to take him. yet, in all perspective love is a complicated concept that he himself could not understand. so to be fair, he shouldn't have been talking.

"jeongin, you're spacing out a lot. you alright?" woojin questions, his worried tone brought alert to jeongin.

"I'm fine. just thinking about some classes of mine."

"okay, if you need any help with them I can help you study. don't hold anything in okay? it will only cause you more trouble in the end." woojin tells like a mother, jeongin flashes him a smile of reassurance nodding.

but it wasn't the classes or any of that. it was han jisung not wanting to confess his feelings that were making him stressed. if he confessed and got rejected, fine. jeongin will take things in his own hands.

yet, at the end of this day. han jisung was still pondering over minho. and lee minho, still had eyes on his bang chan.