18

"then end it."

"wha—what are you talking about!" jisung screams, jeongin shrugs, unbothered by the boy's state.

"end whatever you like. I'm not in control of your life. you are. there are many things you can end—" jeongin starts to walk around jisung, whispering softly. yet jisung felt as if his words were knives puncturing into his skin. "end minho's little games, end your relationship with him, or..since you can't take it anymore.."

jeongin stops right behind the boy, leaning forward he whispers into his ear harshly. "end it all, end you."

jisung whimpers, "w—why?.." his words are breathy, yet jeongin gives another shrug.

"why? ask that yourself. choose the best route, or someone else will choose for you. I'll guarantee it."

as jisung's head falls down, he hears the washroom door open then close. he tries to block out jeongin's words, his honey covered voice wrapped within his head. but they're stuck, trapped and pleading to stay. jisung screams. "please stop! I didn't do anything wrong!"

the boy clutches onto his shirt, just above his heart. tears trickling down, he can't help but weep. his mind was going in circles, there were choices he wanted to make but his body didn't want to move. call felix. is all he shouts in his head.

but instead, he stays on the floor. crying his eyes out till they're dry. letting out a cough, he sniffles and tries to wipe the overflowing tears. getting up slowly, he looks into one of the mirrors. red puffy eyes with a painted frown on his face. he tilts his head, smiling softly. he whispers to his reflection, choking on the two words.

"should I?"