13

the weekend has now came upon jeongin and he still holds the video within his phone. saying goodbye to his mother and father, he closes the door to his lovely home and skips off. clutching onto his backpack, he goes into town to find a place to grab something to eat. he specifically was searching for crepes or sweets, nothing too fancy like a dine in restaurant with reservations.

passing by a couple houses and neighborhoods, to the known park somewhat near his home. a couple minutes later he finds himself in a popular area where most of the teens from his school roam around. he didn't mind seeing anyone, he of course had to play cool and keep a smile on.

looking at each cafe and sweet shop, he enters an unfamiliar one. when it came to new shops, he had the urge to taste the interesting flavors made within their cakes to coffees and teas. he noticed how each café had their own little spice to it. such as the café near the end of the town, they have a little polaroid station to where you take pictures with your drinks or food if wanted. and jeongin's favorite, the sweet shop that tops macaroons on top of their ice creams and cakes. or practically anything.

as he waits in line, jeongin ponders at the menu. unsure of what he wants he decides to ask the cashier for their top hits. once it's his turn, he makes eye contact with the cashier. his cheshire smile appears, kim seungmin.

"hi! I'm seungmin what can I get you?"

"I know this is a new shop so I was gonna ask for recommendations." jeongin tells, seungmin nods and takes a flyer from the side of the counter.

"we actually have iced green or black tea topped off with this sea salt foam. it sounds interesting yet when you mix it all together it's the best and it's been ordered a lot today. there's also a strawberry and mango fruit tea, but if you're looking for coffee I'd recommend the caramel soy latte."

jeongin purses his lips, "I'll take the iced green tea sea salt foam thingy, but what do you recommend for cakes?"

"strawberry short cake or the green tea cake with vanilla frosting and caramel drizzle."

"green tea." jeongin orders, seungmin nods and writes it down.

"okay! your number order is fifty three and your total will be eight dollars and seventy nine cents."

as seungmin receives a ten dollar bill from the boy, he hears him whisper something. he pretty sure he made out, "was it sweet?"

"what do you mean?" seungmin questions with a smile, gathering his change.

"his..lips." jeongin slowly says, "were they sweeter than your boyfriend's?"

seungmin's eyes slightly widen, he drops some of the coins onto the floor. picking them up quickly, he hands it to the unknown boy. "y—your drink and cake will be ready over there.."

jeongin nods, giving a smile. "thank you! have a nice day!"

"h—have a nice day.." seungmin replies softly, but snaps back into working character as another customer steps forward.

jeongin walks away from the register counter and sits at a nearby table for his number's order to be ready. unlocking his phone, he goes to his camera roll and finds the video. still waiting to be used and abused. "wonder what your boyfriend will think of this..."

as jeongin gets lost in his thoughts, his number gets called. hurrying to get his food, he grabs it and tells the lady who gave it to him a polite 'thank you'. as he walks over to leave, opening the door he looks at seungmin who's busy with customers.

"hm.."

finally leaving, he opens up Instagram and switches to a newly made account. it was used for blackmail and message purposes only, it was pretty much jeongin's other side. as he searches up 'hwang hyunjin', hyunjin's profile pops up. tapping on it, he clicks on the three little dots in the right corner. pressing, 'send message' jeongin starts to type.

xoxogjyxx

I have something you
might want.

hwanghj is typing....