34

felix looks down at chan, squatting down. he removes the knife slowly, chan lets out a few dry coughs. felix then frowns, "you're still alive?"

felix uses the knife once more to stab chan again, then again, and again. woojin and minho who watch in fear help jeongin up. "your boyfriend is pretty in red. I guess it matches their three-racha aesthetic."

"go to hell!" jeongin spits towards felix, "you're crazy!"

"crazier than you?" as felix giggles, "most likely."

woojin who whips out his phone dials the police department, minho who hears footsteps coming their way. he looks at jeongin and woojin. "guys, what the hell are we gonna do now?"

jeongin laughs, "he doesn't deserve to live! he killed my channie!" the younger tells, "felix, you really want to fucking be with jisung huh? then just kill yourself!"

felix who raises a brow, takes his knife from chan's body. watching the blood drip from the blade, the heart within the knife's blade is covered in red. smiling, he throws it towards jeongin and the two other boys. "it's a special gift, just for you to be reminded of him."

"you're sick in the head!" jeongin shouts, his body was slowly giving up on him. "you have no soul!"

felix closes his eyes and sighs. he gives them a grin, hearing the footsteps getting closer. he nods from jeongin's remark. "you are right innie. I don't have a soul, I can't feel anything—"

"I'm simply just, numb."

PART TWO.