24

dance practice ending after school, minho walks up to felix who is packing his bags. gripping onto his backpack straps, he greets him with a soft, 'hey.'

felix's attention is immediately caught. he gives minho the stink eye, wondering what the older wanted. "yes?"

"I have a question. it's about jisung."

felix picks up his backpack and swings it over his shoulder. "okay..what?..I'm trying not to talk about sungie. I've been feeling off lately whenever he's brought up.."

"has he ever associated with a boy named jeongin? yang jeongin to be exact."

felix shakes his head, "no, jisung and I are literally glued to the hip. him and I don't have many friends except for some. for example, you."

"oh..well never mind then I'll just—"

"why are you asking?"

"well you know—"

"what the fuck are you hiding?" felix questions, anger within his tone. "spill before I make your life a living hell."

he's unstable. is all minho thinks, he puts his hands up guilty in the act. "I received this note."

"what was the note?"

"something quite creepy, yet I somewhat connected it to this jeongin kid. although it could just be a silly assumption, but if I truly think about it. the 'he' you're talking about may be the yang jeongin."

"so you're gonna blame a random kid for jisung's death? not cool man."

"no!" minho tells, "the note said. foxes eat squirrels, but you can say I killed this one just for fun or something like that. jeongin's nickname is fox and I received that not long ago before jisung committed."

felix shifts a bit, intrigued. "is that all? or is there more.."

"to be honest, I don't picture him doing anything of that sort. yet..I somewhat do?"

"what's his name again?" felix questions, minho simply answers and the aussie boy thinks. he never heard of the name or the name being brought up by jisung. so it didn't seem quite right. "I'll look into it, maybe jisung has his number or something. I'll stop by his parents place to grab his phone. he has a lot of memories of us so I'll need it anyways."

"okay..but it's just a thought!" minho clears up, felix nods.

just a thought. just a thought.

it was more than just a simple thought.