19

as jeongin walks away from the scene, he smiles. hands shoved in his pocket as he skips over to his locker. needing to grab some quick materials, he had a mission. and it was to send a quick little letter to a lovely someone. so as he arrives at his locker, he opens it and grabs a paper and red marker. using the row of lockers as a flat surface to write on, he doodles on the paper in messy handwriting. once he's pleased, he folds the paper and creases it beautifully. ensuring it was ready to be sent.

skipping to the other side of the school, he finds another row of lockers and the particular one that the paper was going to be delivered into. slipping the paper into the little slits of the locker, he skips away since his work there was done.

now, all he had to do was wait.

_______________
AFTER SCHOOL

after school minho rushes to his locker due to wanting to grab his stuff. he was stressed, having a rough day and wasn't having any of it in the hell hole he was in. twisting his lock, he opens his locker and watches a note fall out. I haven't gotten any love letters in ages, is all he thinks. picking it up from the floor, it wasn't any love letter yet something else instead.

his eyes widen as he reads the bold and vibrant red, marked all over the note. after reading it, he crinkles it throwing it inside his locker.

the note states,

FOXES EAT SQUIRRELS. BUT YOU CAN SAY, I KILLED THIS ONE JUST FOR FUN.