27

"channie, I think this sweater is a bit too big on me." as jeongin's sweater paws flop around. chan lets out a laugh, kissing the boy's forehead.

"it suits you. keep it."

"really?" jeongin questions, his eyes sparkle. the clothing article smelled like chan and was warm like him. he was more than happy to keep it.

"really. now I'll see you after class." chan kisses him softly, jeongin who giggles right after their kiss. he squishes his own cheeks from embarrassment.

"bye channie~"

as chan and jeongin walk in different directions, it had been a week or more ever since jisung's death. chan felt somewhat better, jeongin was able to take his mind off a lot of things. jeongin was always there when he needed him, literally. which he found quite cute. the innocent soul was so precious to him. he was happy that he built up the guts to ask the boy out.

walking to his math class, he sees minho and felix parting from each other. minho goes the other way, while felix comes towards him. running up to him, he smiles. "hey felix!"

"oh...hey?" felix greets, somewhat confused by the older boy's greeting. he never really associated with chan, but he did know minho had a thing for him from jisung's words. "I need to get to class.."

"yeah same, but I was wondering how you've been doing?" chan says with a soft tone, "you know I was really good friends with jisung, we can always—"

"I don't need you." felix bluntly scoffs, he shakes his head. "I don't understand why people can't just leave me alone."

"but, you talk to minho?" chan questions.

felix sends him a glare, "and why does that matter to you? you have a problem with me talking to another lee?"

"no! no!" chan clears up, waving his hands slightly. "I just wanted to let you know that we're here for you."

"you're not jisung, nobody will stand by me like he did." felix states, he crosses his arms. "why don't you just get back to class. honestly this is just a waste of my time."

"well you can always talk to me! or woojin!" but as chan is talking felix starts to walk away, "you can talk to any of us! oh, even jeongin! he's a sweetheart, I promise you that!"

felix stops. turning his head slowly, he whispers a harsh. "what?"

"yeah! we're all here for you, so don't feel alone."

"no." felix restates, "the last name."

"jeongin?" chan asks, "you know? yang jeongin, cutie freshman a.k.a the best boyfriend ever." chan does a cheesy smile, "he's the best. you should talk to him sometime if you need anyone. he's a very good listener."

felix smirks, "right, just get to class chan."

"alright! but contact me if you need anything!"

"I don't even have your number stupid." felix starts to walk away, chan shouts something else yet felix whispers to himself. "but I have your stupid ass boyfriend's."