29

as felix holds the photo in his hand, he crumbles it. the photo being jisung and felix, he knew what he wanted to do. and it was for jisung, as he said, he'd do anything for jisung.

the next day, felix attends school. he wanted to find the boy, ask him a couple questions. and watch what he'd say. he wondered how jeongin would act, especially since he didn't know that he was jisung's best friend. it was quite the rush to felix.

felix had changed. no longer the sweet boy with the cute freckles. no longer the boy who'd give you a lollipop if you were having a bad day or joke with you if you needed a laugh. he was that boy. key word, was.

now, after the death of the best friend it brought him to a state of mind that he's never faced before. he couldn't lie, he was the positive type. he didn't like bad days getting in his way or harsh criticism getting to him. but after this, he couldn't keep it all in.

late at night, he'd scream and have tantrums. his mother and father would have to calm him down, make him stop by pinning him down onto his bed. yelling for him to pull himself together. yet, with all those words being shouted at him. none of them stuck.

he felt, numb.

numb to where cuts could not sting him. words could not hurt him and to where feelings were out of the picture. with this 'feeling', crying was no longer a solution or reliever.

he couldn't feel pain for himself, or for anyone.

he didn't tell minho that he'd be at school today. he couldn't let him ruin anything. so once lunch is in the picture, he doesn't know where to start. walking into a nearby washroom, he sighs. pulling his black hoodie down to showcase his eye bags and dead expression. he groans, "where is he.."

washing his hands with cold water, he goes over to dry his hands with some paper towels. once he's about to grab some which is located in a dispenser near the door. the washroom's door opens. a boy sings.

'channie, channie, channie~'

he smiles brightly, skipping slightly as he walks towards one of the stalls. he and felix make eye contact, the boy waves towards him.

felix whispers softly, 'jeongin..'

the boy stops before entering the stall, looking at felix. he tilts his head confused. only worrying about using the toilet and getting back to chan. "yes?"

felix's voice shouts in his mind, 'so it was you..'