07

irritation had filled within jeongin, the next day he observed from afar and jisung had tried nothing. another day passed again and still nothing.

jeongin didn't understand jisung's decisions. maybe he wasn't that desperate, but still. minho was still a stump in his way, he couldn't just let him be.

"hm.." jeongin slowly walks down the hall, on his phone thinking about the new steps he could take to achieve his goal. walking by a cork board, he stops. the papers catching his eyes. a smile forms on his face, "you know, I never understood why students are willing to showcase their numbers to the whole school. it's quite stupid if you ask me. use your school emails you dumbasses."

jeongin punches the number into his phone and saves it as, 'jisung (:' he didn't know much about the boy, but his eyes were attracted to the vibrant red colors of the poster and hot sauce known as 'Siracha' included within the name.

'3Racha' a group containing three boys who produce music. the first one, bang chan. which caught jeongin's eyes and made him quite surprised. the second one, seo changbin. an unfamiliar name which he definitely had to look into. and han jisung, jeongin's favorite person. when it came to posting up things, the school required you to post your number or email for students to contact you for more information. yet in this case, jeongin was not going to do that of course.

as he's done gaining the information, he skips away with a bright smile. "jisungie. you have to act quick..."

___________
______
AFTER SCHOOL

after school jisung arrives home exhausted. he was tired of listening to lessons on new material of algebra two, to his english teacher rambling on about how ethos, pathos and logos were rhetorical appeals and not strategies.

he just needed a nap.

before, he checks his phone like it's daily news. ensuring he reads each important email and even text. once he's almost done, an anonymous number pops up.

he tilts his head by the person's message, opening it. it simply says, 'you have five days.'

jisung doesn't quite understand, he brushes off the number believing it's some chain mail. he always hated getting those in middle school, it wasn't cool. at all.

'five days.' the number texts again, but jisung chuckles.

"I'm not a dumbass, this is some middle school shit." he then deletes the number, not giving a care of who the person was.

but jeongin sits on his bed, waiting for a response. it's not like he'll get one, it would be interesting if he did. instead, he sets his phone down and laughs. "now hannie, you'll be least expecting this."