16

monday after school, seungmin waits for his boyfriend to get out of dance practice. sitting at a nearby bench close by the dance room, it's soon till hyunjin gets out.

scrolling through instagram for time to pass by faster, he receives a message in his inbox. opening it, he tilts his head like a confused puppy he is.

xoxogjyxx
after this, you'll have
your eyes on him only.

"huh?" seungmin says to himself quietly, he deletes the message and goes back to exploring through his feed. minutes later, when the clock hits four. he looks up to watch the dance students poor out.

seeing hyunjin come out last, he smiles. waving to him cutely, excited to see the boy. as hyunjin is almost standing in front of him, seungmin greets him. "hey jinnie, how dance?"

hyunjin raises his brow, "it was good, I talked to minho today." seungmin's smile turns into a pout, he puts his fingers behind his back and twiddles them.

"you did?.."

"mhm, the news was true." hyunjin nods, "baby boy, I never knew you were bad enough to kiss another guy who isn't me." a finger traces seungmin's jawline, whispering into his ear softly. "do I need to teach you a lesson?"

seungmin shakes his head vigorously, not wanting to know what hyunjin would do to him. "no jinnie.."

"will you do it again?" hyunijn questions firmly, "answer me honestly."

"I—I won't do it again jinnie." seungmin's breathy response made it seem less believable, hyunjin was unpleased by how his boyfriend was acting.

"obviously you will." hyunjin's expression turns lifeless, "you don't want me anymore? I can leave right now. nobody to walk you home, take you out for dates, nobody will be able to love you like I did."

seungmin clenches his fist, biting his lips not wanting to say a word. he feels hyunjin press a finger against his lips, "were mine not kissable enough?"

seungmin stays silent, they were only in this situation because of his acts. he couldn't protest or say it was false, cause it was true. lying straight to his face would make everything worse. he could tell hyunjin wanted to explode right in front of him, he was afraid of hyunjin laying hands on him in any harmful way. but, of course he zips his mouth shut.

"answer me."

"n—no. they a—are.."

hyunjin moves his hand to seungmin's cheek, "was he a better kisser than me?"

seungmin shakes his head, the guilt forming within him, tears start to form and drip down like a waterfall. "no!"

"how about this? did he ever say I love you?"

"no!" seungmin cries, of course minho didn't. why would he? they weren't together like him and hyunjin. why would minho have the audacity to say those three words.

"you kissed a man who didn't even love you. you cheated on the man who does." hyunjin drops his hand, but seungmin grabs it. "what now? you don't want me, that's why you did it. am I right?"

seungmin shakes his head, sniffling as he grips onto the boy's hand tighter. "d—don't leave.." he finally coughs up, "I—I me—messed up..."

"you did." hyunjin states, "are you truly sorry?"

seungmin nods, "I am! jinnie please don't leave me! I know you're angry..so please just say what you want..I'll be a good boy and listen.."

hyunjin sighs, "you'll be a good boy huh?"

seungmin nods, he looks down at the ground. "I don't want you to leave me jinnie....I—I love you!..."

hyunjin smirks, "that's all I wanted to hear my love, because I don't care what fucking happens. you'll always be mine, and only mine."