Chapter 24

New Year’s Eve

31st December 1963

Hyannis Port

Jack and Jackie were sitting on the beach with a blanket huddled round them. The rest of the family were sitting further down the beach but the first couple wanted to be alone.

“I suppose these last few minutes of 1963 are going to be the last of our private time.” Jack whispered.

Jackie laughed. “I suppose so too if you’re going to be out on the campaign.”

They were sitting making out when the fireworks started in the sky. Jack pulled back. “Happy new year kid.”

“Happy new year Jack.”

They embraced tightly. They were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Jack looked up to find Bobby. “Right so here’s the plan…..”

“Whoa Bobby shut up!” Jack said getting to his feet. “It’s just 1964 give us a chance before you start rambling on about the campaign.”

Bobby smiled. “Sure.”

After Bobby had left Jack pulled Jackie up. “Let’s go home and have some fun.”

Jackie blushed. “Ok Mr President.”

The Kennedy’s Bedroom

They were a moaning mess; Jack had an extreme look of pleasure on his face as did Jackie.

Bobby was just coming up the stairs, he had a call from Lyndon that he needed to talk to Jack about. When he reached their room he knocked on the door. When there was no reply he opened the door. “Oh shit I’m sorry.” Bobby exclaimed before closing the door.

He waited a few minutes till Jack appeared in a robe; he had lipstick right down his neck. “YOU!” Jack exclaimed.

“I’m so sorry Jack really; Lyndon was looking for you to wish you a happy new year.”

“Oh okay.”

Bobby stood awkwardly.

“Now leave please.”

Bobby nodded and rushed out of the house. Jack got back into bed beside Jackie and wrapped her in his arms. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s fine bunny.”

“I love you kid sleep well.”

“Love you too.”

He kissed her gently before closing his eyes. This year was going to be hectic.