Seth's reincarnation

A/N-This takes place when the young boys are moving on into 10th grade. The bad boys are moving into 11th grade. I guess I should also say their ages huh? The young ones are seventeen, Bakura being the oldest of the three. The bad boys are still eighteen, physically to be precise, Atem is the oldest. Just one year apart, which is good. However, with that being said, enjoy the story!

Normal POV~

"Two more years to go... Dang, it! I want to graduate already!" Yami said, walking to his dorm with Atem.

"Well little one, I'm guessing that's just how school works. But at least you've learned some things." Atem said, unlocking the dorm door. They entered and sat down on the couch, now that it was summer, they could relax from all the school work.

"And at least we can stay in the same dorm," Yami said, leaning his head on Atem's shoulder as he turned on the T.V, changing the channel to a random one. Atem wrapped his arm around Yami and leaned the side of his head on Yami's soft hair. It was calming until Atem saw someone he knew very well.

"Seth?" Atem questioned, removing his head and looking at the person on T.V more closely

"Seth? Atem, that's Seto Kaiba. CEO of Kaiba Corp, I'm sure he isn't this Seth" Yami told him

"If that isn't Seth, then he has to be Seth's reincarnation. But does he know that?" Atem said, using a confused tone.

"All we need is energy so powerful, to make this machine work. It will make your games look realistic, so realistic you might think you're actually in the game." Seto said, explaining the things of his new creation

"So descriptive, just like Seth," Atem said, knowing that he was correct. They continued watching the channel for a while until it was time for bed. Yawning, Yami closed his eyes and went to sleep. Atem got in the bed with Yami and wrapped his arms around him, falling asleep shortly after.

With Seto~

"Are you sure it will work Seth?" Seto asked Seth, watching his past self change into a comfortable shirt and shorts on.

"Of course it will, all we need is a powerful battery. And I'm sure I know who has it." Seth said, placing his day clothes on the laundry basket.

"You know who has this powerful battery? Is it one of the people you told me about? Like that Atem guy?" Seto questioned, shutting off his laptop and walking up to his lover.

"Yes, love. Atem has to be the one who has this battery." Seth said, placing a hand on Seto's shoulder.

"Now, it's time for bed. You don't want to be late for that meeting in the morning do you?" Seth stated, pulling his slightly shorter reincarnation to the bed with him. Seto chuckled

"I can't sleep on top of you, I am a bit heavy and it might be uncomfortable for you," Seto said, before being tugged into a kiss

"Oh, you won't be sleeping on top of me..." Seth said, suddenly changing plans.

"But you will be on top of me for a while..." Seth finished, pulling Seto into another kiss before the two undress each other.

The next day in the morning~

"Oh, Yami... Wake up... You don't want your little stuffed kitty to be alone without its owner do you?" Atem cooed in Yami's ear, bringing Yami's stuffed kitty in front of Yami's sleeping face. Upon hearing "Little stuffed kitty", Yami's eyes shot open and was greeted by his old stuffed animal he used to sleep with as a child.

"How did you find Oreo?" Yami questioned Atem, gently taking Oreo from Atem's hands. Yami named him Oreo since the kitty was a black and white color with onyx colored eyes. But what stranged him most was that he lost Oreo when some bullies took it from him when he was seven years old, where in the world did Atem get it?

"You were muffling Oreo in your sleep, I decided to take a look in your memories to see if you were talking about the cookie or the name of an animal. In one of your memories, I saw this little guy and chose to make you the exact same one." Atem explained, loving Yami's endearing smile towards him.

"Thanks, Até," Yami responded, leaning forward and giving Atem a kiss on the cheek.

"Now I have two kittens in the house to take care of," Atem said smirking, before muttering a spell. The kitten glowed a purple color before transforming into an actual kitten, the kitten meowed.

"Oh, Ra this is even better!" Yami exclaimed, nuzzling the kitten in his grasp. The kitten purred at being nuzzled by his owner.

"Now, now. We can't have the kitten be the center of attention can we?" Atem said, slightly not liking Yami's full attention on something else but him. Yami chuckled slightly before looking at Atem

"Jealous?" Yami asked grinning, Atem frowned a bit

"Of course I'm not jealous, Oreo can have all the attention of the world if he wants," Atem said, trying to not sound jealous. However, failed to do so.

"It doesn't look like you aren't, just admit it," Yami said, sitting up to nuzzle Oreo again

"I'm not-" Atem began but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both boys were confused, yet stood up and walked to the door. Oreo followed behind them. Atem opened the door and was surprised to see his old friend.

"Long time no see Pharaoh."

To Be Continued~

____________________________

Welcome back to the series everyone! Hope you had a happy Christmas yesterday! And this is my gift to you! But anyway, yes the new shipping is Stoticshipping. Also, Seto will be a bit out of character, so look out for that. And this was the only shipping that worked with the "Past self x reincarnation shipping's". Yeah, I think I made that up.. *Laughs*. Next chapter, "You want the crystal?". It's the start of the title... Hmm, wonder what it will be... *Chuckles* Anyhow...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist