Does it need to be like this?

"Almost there.." Yami said, hearing footsteps. He immediately panicked.

"Almost..."

Normal POV~

"We found them!" Yami heard, he turned his head cautiously.

He saw his friends.

"Guys!" Yami exclaimed, not standing up.

"Are you alright? Did they harm you? I swear if they did, we'll send them to meet Anubis." Malik said, kneeling down in front of Yami with Bakura.

"Umm, Owen kind of..."

"Pharaoh, what are you doing climbing up the wall?" Akefia asked, seeing Atem on the wall, covering what he was reaching.

"I'm trying to get these shards that contain our magic! I almost have it!" Atem said, reaching his finally. He then reached to the side, trying to reach Yami's.

"Atem! Just get down! You don't need to get mine!" Yami yelled, stopping his sentence as he told Malik and Bakura what happened to him.

"Don't worry, I almost..." Atem said, tipping the shard slightly, then catching it.

"Have it." Atem said, coming down carefully. Being careful to not fall and basically injure himself more.

"Can you at least stand up?" Bakura asked, his voice gentle, but Yami could hear slight anger.

"I could try, but it will hurt," Yami said, still sitting. Atem broke the shard that contained his magic, the magic went right back into him. Back home to his owner.

"Did any of you hear Anzu or Owen? Yami knocked them out for a while, so we need to know, but also hurry." Atem said, placing his tunic back on. He placed Yami's shard inside the band wrapped around his waist, perfect for storing things. As he was doing just that, everyone else stared at Yami eyes wide, Yami just blushed and smiled shyly.

"Uhh, no, not at the moment we came in here. No wonder we heard nothing when we came in." Marik said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Explains tons of things," Akefia said, watching Malik and Bakura help Yami up.

"Let's put this on you, carefully..." Malik said, picking the tunic up. Yami gently lifted his arms and let the tunic slip over him.

"Where is that bastard!" They heard someone yell, no doubt Anzu.

"Fuck! We have to leave, now!" Atem exclaimed, carrying Yami's standing figure.

"Right behind you!" With that being said, they all ran, trying to reach the entrance. When they almost reached the entrance, Anzu spotted them, just their luck... Anzu screamed.

"You won't get away!" She yelled, running after them. They ran as fast as they could. Just a bit terrified of Anzu.

"Holy Ra! What happened to her today!? Maybe her makeup or hair wasn't good today!" Akefia joked, they all laughed.

"Save the jokes for later! Right now we need to get away from a female dog!" Malik yelled, Anzu sped up.

"This way, right?" Atem asked, leading the way.

"Right way, Pharaoh," Marik said.

"Stop right there!" Owen yelled, standing in front of Atem. Just inches away.

"Move." Atem commanded lowly, glaring at the good-for-nothing in front of him.

"No, I will not allow that," Owen said, spotting Yami in Atem's arms.