Distressed lights

Normal POV~

"So, we need to find and fight this 'mighty beast' to make sure they don't disappear completely?" Seth questioned, their faces softening as they looked at the small looking lights. All of them curled up into each other and crying.

"Precisely," Akefia said, standing up.

"Then we must hurry and find that beast," Atem said, standing up as well.

"We must absolutely, or else they may disappear before we know it," Marik said, whispering the last thing so the already panicked lights won't hear it.

"Then let's began," Seth said, walking over to Seto to pick him up.

After going back to the kingdom to inform the people of this small mysterious new 'trip', and packing food, they started walking. Trying to sense if any powerful being was close by. The poor lights fell asleep from crying, so they had to carry them. They were all silent, the only thing that made noise was their breathing, steps, and small pebbles crunching.

"Do you guys... Think we will be able to actually defeat it?" Marik asked, unsure of his own visions.

"I don't know Marik, last time we barely defeated that monster summoned by Anzu and Téa," Akefia said, playing with Bakura's snow white hair.

"We have grown much stronger since, however. But, I'm not sure." Atem said, frowning as he remembered how they even survived.

"Don't think about it now, you three. We don't even know it's level of power yet, or its techniques, or what they even are. We have important things to think about" Seth said, looking down at Seto. He was, fortunately, sleeping peacefully. Which he was glad about, it slightly worried Seth that at any moment he might wake up, and scream in pure fear.

***

"Do you think I could have a small nap?" Yami questioned, sitting by the fire, warming up a bit for the cold night.

"But you just had one three hours ago?" Atem questioned, lightly kissing his temple.

"I'm sorry, it is just comfy sitting right here, you are as comfy as a pillow," Yami said, leaning back a bit more.

"You can't just fall asleep for more than nine hours, I've got to keep you awake," Atem said, thinking of ways.

"Try it, I'm already- Hey! You know I-I'm ticklish on my side!" Yami laughed, forgetting about sleep and his slightly disappearing body.

"There we go," Atem said, bringing his other hand to join the tickling at the other side.

"A-Até! My stomach hurts!" Yami laughed, slightly kicking his legs.

"Okay, then, I'll release you. If you don't fall asleep." Atem said, removing one hand.

"I won't! I promise!" Yami yelled, tears forming from too much laughter.

"Fine." Atem said, stopping his movements. Smirking as he thought what else to do to keep Yami awake. Yami was panting just a bit before his breath went back to normal. He sighed a breath of relief.

"Sandcastles?" Atem asked, Yami nodded. The two then kneeled and began constructing one.

"Well, they're having fun," Akefia said, Bakura was staring at the fire, almost like he wanted it to do something.

"What is it?" Akefia asked, Bakura shook his head.

"The flames, they look like some sort of dragon, it interested me," Bakura said, his eyes gleaming.