Almost there...

A/N-Forgive me, but small mentions of rape in this chapter as well. I don't think I'll need to repeat myself again...

Normal POV~

"Anyone think we should tell them?" Malik asked, Marik, looked at him.

"Should tell them what?" Marik asked, Malik, stopped.

"That they're still standing over there, you know, trying to do something. Meanwhile, we need to save two friends from two crazy bitches!" Malik said, Marik, looked behind quickly.

"Hey! You four! Hurry up with the kisses and catch up! We need to continue you know!"

"It's a necessity! I have to do this for a while! You know I have issues!" Akefia yelled, two pale hands tangled in his hair.

"Well, stop with the 'necessities' and hurry your ass up! You two as well!" Marik yelled, hands detangled from hair a groan was heard.

"I know that we need to hurry, but come on, I just needed one," Seth said, snaking a hand somewhere.

"S-Seth, not n-now. Not right h-here." Seto stuttered, biting his lip.

"See? Even Seto agrees with this. Now hurry it up, you're taking time away."

"Damn carnal desire..."

***

"How many times do I need to say the same thing. I will never be with you." Atem said, just casually glaring down at Anzu as he hung by his hands.

"Is that so? If I make a few changes to Yami, would you still love him?" Anzu asked, caressing his face. Atem's eyes twitched as he yanked his face from her cold, sick hand.

"I would love Yami no matter what you do to him," Atem told her coldly. Anzu frowned.

"I see, let's see if he continues loving you?" Anzu said, retreating something from behind Atem.

"Hmm, I'll just add some touches here and there, and I'm positive you two won't be together for long." Anzu said, revealing the little dagger.

"Go ahead, I doubt it will." Atem smirked, allowing the weirdo to cut him. He didn't even stop her, confident about what he said, positive actually.

***

"Ready for another round?" Owen asked, kissing Yami's cheek as he lay on the floor, panting and still riding out his orgasm.

"Please Owen, don't continue, I'm so tired." Yami panted, not daring to sit up, afraid Owen would slam him down back to the ground. And gods, that hurt.

"I still need to milk you dry," Owen said, nuzzling his neck.

"Stop, please," Yami asked, screaming when Owen bit his neck... maybe a little too hard.

"You still taste nice," Owen said. '...What a creep...'. Owen wrapped Yami's legs around his waist, and pulled out.

"Stop..." Yami begged, crying out when Owen slammed in.

"You're still so tight." Owen moaned, thrusting in again. Yami cringed at the pain, digging his hands in his hair. A scream was heard, and Yami looked at the room Atem was in. He glared at the door. Did that motherfucking bitch just make his Atem scream? Did she just do that!? Oh HELL NO she didn't!

"Atem!" He screamed. Without knowing how he got this strength, he pushed Owen off him and stomped to that bloody door. He opened the door forcefully and saw his Atem being cut in his weak spot. The poor guy was biting his lips to not scream anymore.