Owen!?

A/N- This chapter contains mentions of rape. When Yami wakes up, you are welcome to stop reading if you wish. Now on with the story!

Normal POV~

"It's not working!" Yami shrieked, trying to yank off the magic rings. Bakura and Malik began kicking and yanking.

"Keep kicking! I think we- Ahh!" Yami exclaimed, feeling someone pull him and press something sharp to his neck.

"Bitch! Let him go!" Bakura yelled, gasping at another ring going to his neck.

"Watch what you call me, weakling! Shut up!" Anzu yelled to him, feeling Yami grip her hands as if to stop her from pressing the knife to his pale neck more.

"Anzu! Let him fucking go!" Atem shouted, letting go of Akefia and Marik to run Yami. Halfway there, Owen grabbed him.

"I wouldn't run for him If I were you," Owen said, Atem glared at him, and was about to continue, but Anzu turned.

"Stop right there, or he'll get hurt. If you make another step I'll kill him, do you want that?" Anzu asked, slightly digging the blade onto Yami's neck. Yami bit his lip from whimpering, he wouldn't give Anzu the satisfaction that he was in pain. Atem stopped dead in his tracks as he glared at Anzu, not liking her threat.

"There, just like that. Now just stay there, while Owen just does a little something." Anzu said, Owen nodded, and looked at the others and brought them down, his eyes slightly glowed and their hands tied behind their backs, their legs also tied. Tape around their mouths and blindfolds around their eyes. He knocked them out lastly.

"Walk. Don't make any moves or use any magic. Walk to the hideout, Owen." Anzu commanded, Owen nodded and walked beside Atem, making sure he wouldn't escape. Anzu still walked with Yami in front of her, dagger still on his neck. The four walked, leaving the others behind.

***

'Idiots, don't they know we can untie ourselves this instant?' Akefia thought, untying the ropes and taking off the tape from himself. Later taking off the blindfold by his hands, Akefia smiled and then growled. the ropes tied together to him again.

"Myd du fujk?" Marik tried saying, still crawling to find Malik
"Did it work?"

"No, the ropes just tied again, but the blindfold or tape didn't come back," Akefia said, crawling with Marik now.

"Yre aur wu Mawih?" Marik grumbled again.
"Where are you, Malik?"

"Wrut yur." Malik pronounced, moving his head.
"Right here."

"Wyr arg yu Ahipya?" Bakura said, trying to pull himself forward.
"Where are you, Akefia?"

"I'm right here, Bakura. I'm just going to take the tape and blindfold off ok?" Akefia said, he saw Bakura nod, and he took them off with his magic. Marik doing the same with Malik.

"What happened? Where's Yami and Atem?" Bakura asked, seeing it was around noon.

"They took them and knocked us out. We can't take away the ropes, however, it will just tie us again. How'll we get to them?" Akefia explained, noticing Marik wander his eyes around the building.

"Hey, where's the priest and Seto? I was sure they were here?" Marik asked suddenly.

"You don't think they went back to the palace? Or maybe Anzu and Owen took them too?" Malik questioned, Marik, shook his head.

"I don't think so, I just wonder where they are," Marik said. The four of them out of the blue heard high pitch voices, small ones. Akefia accidentally moved and they heard a small scream.