A reason

Normal POV~

It's been two weeks since the boys found out that Anzu caused this. Two weeks, that they've been trying to find a way to get back. Two weeks, since...

That damn servant boy Owen has been trying to steal Yami from the freaking Prince! And Atem wasn't having it! But anyway, two weeks... since they've been all trying to get used to being back to the past. Akefia and Bakura trying to not get executed. Marik and Malik living in a poor village life. Atem and Yami trying to not get caught in being in a relationship.

"All I need to do today is go to the garden, see what Owen wants, and finally go see Atem." Yami reminded himself, dressing into his attire. He then headed to the Garden, to go do his work for the day.

"Oh Yami! Over here!" He heard someone yell to him, Yami turned around and saw Owen.

"Oh hi Owen, I can't talk right now! I need to go to work, I'm sure you need to as well!" Yami yelled back

"Alright. Will you still meet up with me!?" Owen yelled one last time

"Yes, I will! See ya!" Yami yelled, then running to the garden.

"You almost were late, Yami. Glad you came, we need a bit of help collecting the fruits and vegetables that have fully grown." Yami's servant partner named Brandon said, Yami nodded

"I'll help, gladly," Yami said, smiling kindly. After talking, they went straight to work. On collecting the fruits.

Half an hour later~

"Just one more portion and we're done," Brandon said, earning nods from the servants.

"Alright, give me a hand please Yami?" A servant girl named Jordan said

"Sure, I'll be right there," Yami said, standing up from his position and walking to her.

"Ok, help me with this one. It's too tight in there." Jordan said, crouching down. Yami crouched down next to her and helped pull out this tight carrot it seemed.

"Maybe one more pull..." Yami said, yanking again with her

"One more..." Yami said, his aura unexpectedly appearing. Yanking one last time, it was out. As well as his aura was now gone.

"Thank you," Jordan said, placing the, surprisingly big, carrot in the basket.

"No problem,"  Yami said, having a small smile on his face. Then going back to his own part of the work.

***

After work~

"Owen, I'm here," Yami said, walking up to the servant. Whom was sitting behind the castle, near the garden, close to Atem's bedroom.

"I'm grateful you came, Yami," Owen said, rubbing his brown hair a bit.

"What did you want to meet up about?" Yami asked, sitting next to him.

"Well, you know how we're both servants. We're a lower class than those who we work with." Owen said, Yami nodded. Allowing him to continue.

"You know how no one, under any circumstances, should be in a relationship with a higher class than them and vice versa. However, people at the same level could be in a relationship. Lower class with the lower class. High class and high class. But, people the same sex can't be together, people don't find it normal. Even if they are in the same class. Yet, they still hide their relationship." Owen said, Yami didn't understand where he was going with this. Why was he talking about this?

"Maybe, just maybe... We could hide it. Both of us." Owen said

"What do we hide?" Yami asked. Then out of nowhere, Owen kissed him, right on the lips. Yami's eyes widened. He tried to push him off, but Owen was stronger than him. This was more difficult than pulling out that tight carrot. His aura tried to help him, but it was useless. The spells he knew were also completely useless, what could he do? Owen licked his lips, asking him for entrance. Yami didn't respond, still trying his best to push him off. Owen growled slightly displeased and bit his lip. Causing Yami to gasp, which opened his mouth.

When he felt Yami's mouth open, he slid his tongue in there. Moaning at the taste. Meanwhile, Yami was panicking, what should he do? How did he get out of this situation? He at first thought this was a small friendship they had, he didn't want this to turn into a relationship! Not at all! Besides, he loved Atem! With all his heart!

Wait a minute... his tongue is in his mouth... He thought of an idea...

Yami, narrowing his eyes a bit, closed his mouth and bit Owen's tongue. Owen let out a gasp and groaned. This was his chance, he pushed Owen off him with the remaining power he had and ran out of that place. He didn't stop running and went to get a cup of water. He drank the water and then rinsed his mouth. Spitting out the water he did it again, trying to get Owen's tongue taste out of his mouth. After completely rinsing his mouth until he didn't taste anything, he walked to Atem's chamber's, which was his next stop.

"What took you so long? I was about to look for you." Atem stated, standing up from his bed and walking to Yami.

"Sorry, I had to see Owen. To see what he wanted." Yami said, rubbing his mouth. Atem's expression turned into a frown.

"And what did he want?" Atem asked, Yami sighed softly.

"I'm... guessing he wanted me to become his lover. He umm, kissed me..." Yami responded truthfully. Not wanting to lie to his lover about a thing like this. When he rubbed his lips again, Atem's slight jealousy took over and he grabbed Yami gently.

"You won't become his lover. You're mine and mine only." Atem said, his eyes darkening a bit. Kissing Yami amorously to show him what he meant. Yami didn't find this bad, he kind of... liked it when Atem was like this. In a good way of course

"Yours and yours only, Até," Yami said when the kiss broke from the lack of air. Kissing Yami again, he gently pushed his hand inside Yami's tunic and stroked his abdomen sensually. Yami moaned softly and shivered just a bit. About to go deeper into this, the fun time was sadly stopped by a knock on the door. Every time!

Groaning. Atem stopped what he was doing and looked at the door.

"What is it?" Atem said, sounding a bit annoyed, wanting to know what thing could be more important than what he was about to do with his lover.

"Your father has summoned you to the throne room. He wanted to speak to you." The person said. His Pharaoh had summoned him at a moment like this, can't you see that he has a- Nevermind.

"Stay here, I'll be back as soon as I can," Atem said, gently kissing Yami's forehead, then standing up to walk out the door. Yami looked at the door and sighed softly. Was he even allowed upon this bed? Of course, he was, Atem himself allowed it, but what about everyone else? Gods, why did this become so worrying? Laying down on the bed, he looked up at the ceiling. Thinking back on the past two weeks. A new problem he has, bumping into Owen accidentally.

To Be Continued~

_______________________

Hello everyone, how are you doing today? I'm doing great. And I know I said no Owen x Yami. But this wasn't technically that, it was just showing how Owen thought loved him too. But no... Did this chapter name had to do anything with the chapter..? I don't know.. Anyway next chapter, "It is time...". Pharaoh Aknamkanon is on his death bed, he gives Atem his millennium puzzle. He needs to become Pharaoh now, and Yami will help him become a better Pharaoh than he was back then. Nevertheless...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist